Status
Not open for further replies.
----------Ederson
Walker--Stones--Dias--Cancelo
-----------Rodri
----Bernardo--Foden
Mahrez---Jesus---Sterling

Back to high intensity City

Anyone watch Liverpool v Spurs tonight. The intensity those two teams played with vs City. We need to get back to that. If players aren't fit drop them, and get them fit.

Very strange seeing a Pep side play games with zero intensity but it has become our hallmark now. We have to sort this out.

Not just the intensity, the way young players like Curtis Jones and Williams are doing their job so well is impressive.

Just punished myself & watched highlights of a few of our games this season.

we are playing like it’s the end of the season & the manager is leaving! Not good. The other observation is we are playing the same way constantly with no variation even when it’s clearly not working.

the biggest issue is energy & pace it’s incredibly slow. Serious lack of a goal scorer is ridiculous with the size of our club. Jesus works his heart out but he’s not a striker.

going to be a tough game this & don’t see anything for us.

Just punished myself & watched highlights of a few of our games this season.

we are playing like it’s the end of the season & the manager is leaving! Not good. The other observation is we are playing the same way constantly with no variation even when it’s clearly not working.

the biggest issue is energy & pace it’s incredibly slow. Serious lack of a goal scorer is ridiculous with the size of our club. Jesus works his heart out but he’s not a striker.

going to be a tough game this & don’t see anything for us.

Did you notice how often we cross from halfway in the opponents half and how little we get to the dead ball line to cross.

Doing this is food and drink for defenders.

i think its a win with this one,we have been lucky with other results in the last week to keep us in it, not to distant from liverpool if you look at it as if we win our game in hand and turn them over at anfield the defecit is only 2 points as it stands, but we must now turn things around from this match onwards to have any hope, carry on as we are and we wont finnish in the top 4

i think its a win with this one,we have been lucky with other results in the last week to keep us in it, not to distant from liverpool if you look at it as if we win our game in hand and turn them over at anfield the defecit is only 2 points as it stands, but we must now turn things around from this match onwards to have any hope, carry on as we are and we wont finnish in the top 4
Wouldn’t bank on it.

I've put win 'cos one of these games our fortune has to shift and the millimetres that have given us fuck all over the last couple of games will move in our favour, or our flavour. And I've emailed Pep and told him to be, not a little MoneyMaaaaarrrrrrketdotcom but a little more Maaaaaaaaaaaaanacinidotcom and we'll bottle up the single attack, shot 'n normal goal that fodder seems to score against us every fuckin game! It's on prime, but I can't bring myself to watch it in case there's another York away. And as Southampton are Covid-free we might get tens of thousands down there even though only 2k can have tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.