Southampton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve conceded 1 goal in 7 and that was an own goal. Play with the same defense for a while
I agree.Stones Dias as CBs
Pep to make up his mind who are the RB and LB and stick with them
Against WBA starting with Cancelo at right back and then moving him over to Left back when Walker comes on for Mendy is nonsensical.
Pure waste of a substitution.

Huge game, Soton will know what to do how to hurt us tactically imo.

If we again only start playing when the house is burning, and with low intensity this is gonna end in tears.

Also absolute joke but we go 7 points behind Soton if we lose .

Huge game, Soton will know what to do how to hurt us tactically imo.

If we again only start playing when the house is burning, and with low intensity this is gonna end in tears.

Also absolute joke but we go 7 points behind Soton if we lose .
7points unbelievable something is seriously wrong and we can't find an answer

Ederson has history with the Saint(s)
1977007JawsDanjaq.jpg.jpg

Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Ake

De Bruyne Gundogan

Bernardo Foden Jesus

Aguero

Would like to see something like this with the fullbacks tucking into midfield, allowing Kev to run forward. Think he’s way more dangerous running into space with forwards ahead and I think he can do that playing deeper more than as a 10. Phil, Gabby, and Bernie all press and link up well, would give Southampton fits.

Last edited:
Pep may go with five at the back and go for 0-0 and a good point against one of league leaders

Ederson

Walker Stones Fern Dias Ake

Rodri Gundogan

Mahrez Jesus Sterling

just read it again and this happened before last nights match. FFS That did a lot of good
Yes. Apparently, we were going to see lots of movement off the ball up front. Into space.

Stop sniggering at the back there.

I've changed my vote to win. I think these will try to attack which means if the Sterling/Mahrez/Jesus combo break with convention and score more than one, we'll win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.