Southampton at home

PabZaba5 said:
I have an upgraded Adult Season card available for the next 3 games against Southampton, Sunderland and West Brom. I’m selling less than FV and I am unable to go due to work commitments over the next couple of weeks. The ticket was originally was 19 year old sons however he gave it up when going to Uni so I’ve taken it on and upgraded it. I usually shift my spares on the FV ticket only page @MCRTickets on twitter but I thought I’d try selling on here. Not meaning to spam anyone’s posts I just wasn’t too sure where to post this. Anyway if anyone is interested please PM me as I’m looking to get rid before I go to London on Thursday. Thanks

pm'd

Looking for two tickets for 18-21 or adult.

Coming down for the weekend from Scotland so will be in the city center Friday and Saturday.

Hi blues,

Got 1 spare east stand block 105 halfway line really good seat £30 pm me cheers

Andy

6 seats together in block 307

£30 each , well below cost

can collect from cheadle hulme area

zeddie said:
Looking for 2 adult tickets or 1 adult and 1 18-21.. Padded seats would be a bonus! (its a special occasion)

reply here or pm, thanks!

i have got 2 hospitality seats in 225 great view and padded seats ill chuck in a free program also :) let me know if you still need them

also if anyone else wants them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.