Southampton (H) Post-Match Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by SebastianBlue, 2 Nov 2019.

1. ancoats

ancoats

hahahaha

maybe stop sending high crosses for aguero to try and head for a start ??? we have lost something in the attacking and its got to go out wide all the time

silva or KDB are not finding them little passes in and around the box because they are doing somebody job or out wide ?? we use to hit to the feet of aguero and let him hold it up and then play the 2nd ball into the gaps for sterling or jesus to run onto, and we did in late in the 2nd half and it started to work and both goal sort of come from that idea

look am not the manager and pep is the master and i will back him in what he does, but other teams have sorted out a plan to stop us and i would like us having something in the bank to call from time to time, but again a full strength squad helps and plugging cover players from there role sort of changes any plans at times

bellbuzzer likes this.
  2. BlueindianNewcity

BlueindianNewcity

His decision making was poor today.

mick10 and rnblade like this.
  3. blue moony

blue moony

What annoys me is teams like that won’t die for the cause like that against Liverpool and refs won’t let them get away with it either against the beloved Dippers !

the standard of refereeing is a disgrace ! Professional referee , overweight unfit and also blind

4. Sky Blue

Sky Blue

Not true. We won the fucking game.

Kenward Garg and razinho like this.
  5. BLS

BLS

Sending in low fast balls like the one from walker to Kun today ?

6. cityontheup

cityontheup

Anyone got a link to watch the whole match please?

7. BlueAnorak

BlueAnorak

Foden ran at roughly the same defence on Tuesday and attacking options opened up like the red sea parting. I think Foden should probably have been on from the start as he can't play in the CL this week. His presence in the middle certainly gave City more space on the flanks in the last 10 minutes.

8. squirtyflower

squirtyflower

Yawn

9. karen7

karen7

I was saying just go through them,they will have to move or take us down,endless high crosses,what the actual fuck

10. simon23

simon23

Team supported:
    ManCity
    again...boring - you cant justify your response so you are so so predictable...