Southampton (H) Post-Match Thread

What is your plan b. ?
Not digging you out or anything?

hahahaha

maybe stop sending high crosses for aguero to try and head for a start ??? we have lost something in the attacking and its got to go out wide all the time

silva or KDB are not finding them little passes in and around the box because they are doing somebody job or out wide ?? we use to hit to the feet of aguero and let him hold it up and then play the 2nd ball into the gaps for sterling or jesus to run onto, and we did in late in the 2nd half and it started to work and both goal sort of come from that idea

look am not the manager and pep is the master and i will back him in what he does, but other teams have sorted out a plan to stop us and i would like us having something in the bank to call from time to time, but again a full strength squad helps and plugging cover players from there role sort of changes any plans at times

We dodged a bullet there.They had one attempt and scored, We huffed and puffed to no effect. Kuns goal was fortunate to go through the keepers legs,Walker's was a wonder goal (I wonder how he did it)..Kun misses an open goal ,Sterling through and fucked up again as did Jesus. Sorry but we aren't winning anything until Pep sorts this out. In the past Yaya would just steamroller through mass defences as they tired.We are one dimensional.
Foden ran at roughly the same defence on Tuesday and attacking options opened up like the red sea parting. I think Foden should probably have been on from the start as he can't play in the CL this week. His presence in the middle certainly gave City more space on the flanks in the last 10 minutes.

We dodged a bullet there.They had one attempt and scored, We huffed and puffed to no effect. Kuns goal was fortunate to go through the keepers legs,Walker's was a wonder goal (I wonder how he did it)..Kun misses an open goal ,Sterling through and fucked up again as did Jesus. Sorry but we aren't winning anything until Pep sorts this out. In the past Yaya would just steamroller through mass defences as they tired.We are one dimensional.
I was saying just go through them,they will have to move or take us down,endless high crosses,what the actual fuck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.