Southampton (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stormy weather tomorrow.
I once flew down to watch City play at Southampton back in the day, on one of those Prop Planes.

Honestly thought i was going to die that Day.

Plane being bounced all over the show by seriously high winds.

Not going to lie i was scared to fucking death, and i am a frequent flyer, the others on board said afterwards that they were to. In the Movies everyone would be screaming, in real life you could have head a pin drop on that Plane that day.

Never been on a Prop Plane since, and never would.

Hope we smash the fuckers tomorrow.

I once flew down to watch City play at Southampton back in the day, on one of those Prop Planes.

Honestly thought i was going to die that Day.

Plane being bounced all over the show by seriously high winds.

Not going to lie i was scared to fucking death, and i am a frequent flyer, the others on board said afterwards that they were to. In the Movies everyone would be screaming, in real life you could have head a pin drop on that Plane that day.

Never been on a Prop Plane since, and never would.

Hope we smash the fuckers tomorrow.
Flybe?

That is not accurate. The last 3 matches has seen us revert to last season and early this season form. We have been poor and could easily have dropped points in all 3. So yes stop changing a winning formula unless injuries permit. We had no control over that game yesterday. It was coming not due to tiredness or fatigue or the opposition for that matter. It has been coming because pep chose certain individuals over the team. He hung rodders and Gundo out to dry and Kev to a certain extent.

Pep evolved the team due to having no Sergio and no Kev and as a collective unit with the correct personal we looked unbeatable and in total control. Now we look slow and fragile to counter. I know which team I prefer and it was not the one on show Yesterday. Get the grafters back in the side and either use Kev as a 9 or impact from the bench.

Pep has over complicated a winning system due to a fit squad. He needs to put the team first and not the individual no matter how good that player is or has been.

basically, if it’s not broken leave it alone.
I thought thats what i said :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.