Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they score first ......
1027245.jpg
kaz is that you ?

That is not accurate. The last 3 matches has seen us revert to last season and early this season form. We have been poor and could easily have dropped points in all 3. So yes stop changing a winning formula unless injuries permit. We had no control over that game yesterday. It was coming not due to tiredness or fatigue or the opposition for that matter. It has been coming because pep chose certain individuals over the team. He hung rodders and Gundo out to dry and Kev to a certain extent.

Pep evolved the team due to having no Sergio and no Kev and as a collective unit with the correct personal we looked unbeatable and in total control. Now we look slow and fragile to counter. I know which team I prefer and it was not the one on show Yesterday. Get the grafters back in the side and either use Kev as a 9 or impact from the bench.

Pep has over complicated a winning system due to a fit squad. He needs to put the team first and not the individual no matter how good that player is or has been.

basically, if it’s not broken leave it alone.
What he said

Pep evolved the team due to having no Sergio and no Kev and as a collective unit with the correct personal we looked unbeatable and in total control.

This is the kind of point that sounds clever until you realise Kevin De Bruyne played in 17 of the 28 matches we went unbeaten.

And then when you remember that, you realise it's complete and utter horseshit.

Ask absolutely any City fan when Pep "evolved the team" and the only answer I 100% guarantee you won't get is "After we beat Aston Villa 2-0 for our 10th consecutive victory and went top of the Premier League and KDB was injured".

Last edited:
Yellow weather warning in place for England, and Wales, from 9 pm tomorrow.

75 MPH Winds.

Torrential rain.

Have only ever been at 1 City game in my entire life that was abandoned at half time.

Players skidding in water all over the Pitch.

Can not remember who that game was against ?

Pretty sure it was the old Division 1 ?

I keep thinking it was Swindon ,or Plymouth.

* Apparently it was Ipswich Town.

Cheers Bluemoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.