Southampton PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Laporte did his job aswell as anybody and scored when the attack couldn't. Kdb was very very good too. Jesus made a difference when he came on.

Well done to Southampton. Hopefully no other team will take more points from us this year and they deserve a lot of credit for both their performances.
Gave my vote to Kev for his second half performance. Thought Jack did well first half and Laporte also in both halves.

Kev for me, also Rodders and Bernie played well, one or two of the others were dogshite

Gave it Grealish, he was braver in possession today. It didn’t quite happen for him but all these media mugs questioning his effectiveness need to realise that he starts most games for a side 12 points clear at the top - he’s doing something right.

I think he just needs a moment like a winning goal late on in a big game to really give him the feeling that he belongs in the big time

I voted for Gabby, made an immediate difference when he came on. Noticeable enough to give him motm for me.

I didn’t vote for him but I agree he made a really good contribution. Did more in his limited time on the pitch than many times in the starting line up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.