Southampton post match thread

Everyone was thinking about the game Wednesday. It's unfair to criticize Pellegrini for the club announcing Pep coming in months before the season ended. So much of a team's success is based on cohesion and harmony. Look at Leicester, their drive shows that everyone is in it together whereas most of our players don't know if they'll be sold in the summer (Bony, Kolarov, Delph etc).

Those three should know after that...

Fucking dreadful. I won't blame the manager for picking such a weakened team with Wednesday looming but I will blame him for making such a balls of the league season as a whole that losing that game when we needed to rest players has seriously jeopardised top 4. I suspect if we beat arsenal we will finish third and if we lose to them we might well finish fifth. Would you back us v Arsenal because I certainly wouldn't. Should never have come to this.

Our midfield today was very poor. Sterling, needs to practice trying to score goals along with not getting pushed off the ball and making an impact. Bony utterly terrible signing, he and Kolarov please go away on your summer holiday now and don't come back. Poor formation today, too many poor individual performances. Is Navas injured and out for Wed? Not too sure we'll even beat the Arse at home or Swansea away. Need to show more desire. We fight to the end....don't make me laugh, it makes my p**s boil.

If we happen to lose to Madrid I would sack the manager the following day before he can do anymore damage with his shit team selections he's not here next season so he's only interested in the CL.

I agree! He should not end the season in a job

A lot of these older players don't deserve game time in this team. They're owed nothing. Would much rather play youth that actually give a shit than what we just saw.

Everyone was thinking about the game Wednesday. It's unfair to criticize Pellegrini for the club announcing Pep coming in months before the season ended. So much of a team's success is based on cohesion and harmony. Look at Leicester, their drive shows that everyone is in it together whereas most of our players don't know if they'll be sold in the summer (Bony, Kolarov, Delph etc).

Nonsense. 8 changes

Sooner they bring in performance related pay the better, either the club would save millions with this squad of players or it might make a few of them actually but a decent level of effort in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.