Southampton post match thread

Zabs is finished, and it's heartbreaking.

Kolarov is a disgrace.

Delph might as well have been wearing a Villa shirt.

Pellegrini has crippled Sterling this season.

Bony's abilities as a footballer clearly ceased the second he left Swansea.

Thank fuck for Kelechi. It's beautifully terrifying to think how good he'll become under Pep. The same applies to Sterling to be honest, despite the abuse he gets.

At least they can stop with the #together and we play for you videos? We all know now that's not fucking true!

We have regressed so much since Mancini. He was light years better than this clown in charge,got a few very difficult champions league groups that did it for him. I said it at the time,once you let the tail wag the dog its curtains. Those players moaning should have been sold.

Not a pellers fan but did he make sterling bony kolo turn to dog shite, did he tell the other shite in blue to go out and not even try.

There were so many problems in this game, but I have to ask. How on earth do you bring on Martin Demichelis and take off both of your central midfield players so he is the only person in midfield? We had Fernando on the bench ffs. Why on earth would you play Demichelis as a holding midfielder when you have an actual holding midfielder available? The man seems to have completely lost the plot in the league, he doesn't seem to have any clue what he's doing, it's like he has no idea who the players are and just randomly picks them.
He does have a clue,it's all about him trying to put one over us by getting us into the champions league final while blatantly sacrificing the league to do this for his own personal glory,all the shite resting players tiredness is bollocks,he knows what he's doing..

Defending was shocking. On the 3rd goal... Mangala was wrong side of VVD before the ball was placed. I said, I bet he doesn't get goal side... Lo and behold, he doesn't and gets muscled out of it.

Delph thinks he's Rivelino... But Wasted possession repeatedly.
Fernandinho, Sterling, Kolarov and Zab shocking
Bony so so
Otamendi so so
Nasri and Hart ok.

Well played Kelechi.

We had chances ffs, but it never looked like we could score... Apart from Kelechi

We're now praying for West Ham v United draw...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.