Southampton sold out

silvaisgoldno1 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
silvaisgoldno1 said:
Surprise surprise a thread that our 1st home game is a sell out! I mean I didn't expect it to sell out at all! We're only the current English champions for Christ sake!

Apparently people were going to vote with their feet etc etc. Well according to the £56 per game thread.

I'm sooo amazed it's sold out at 56quid a throw!

Still cheap compared to some other clubs......

silvaisgoldno1 said:
Surprise surprise a thread that our 1st home game is a sell out! I mean I didn't expect it to sell out at all! We're only the current English champions for Christ sake!

Apparently people were going to vote with their feet etc etc. Well according to the £56 per game thread.

I vote with my giant man boobs normally but i decided to vote with my arse this time

paulchapo said:
That leaves nine thousand for blues.
A large chunk of that 9,000 is allocated for hospitality purposes and for Thomas Cook packages, so it will have been even less seats that actually went on sale.

Re: saints sold out WOW

tregyblue61 said:
Open sale: Why did I bother adding match day priority?

Plenty of hospitality left though
So it's not sold out then!

City should be spending the huge £160,000 extra they've earnt on tickets on advertisement of hospitality tickets. Sell them and then it'll be a sell out.

silvaisgoldno1 said:

That's utter bollocks. Not one poster said anything remotely like that in that whole thread. In fact many have stated that there are shit loads of people with shit loads of money in this country and we will sell out most games regardless of the price (within reason). That's not what the thread was about; but I do realise that 90% of the people in that thread could not grasp what a few of us were getting at...and apparently still don't.

Marvin said:
What happened to the away allocation? Did Southampton take it all up?
Hopefully. Only saw (Edit;) five sets of fans fill the away stand last season - Swansea, Liverpool, Everton, Spurs and United (plus United again in the Cup).

yes QPR did.

Don't think Swansea sold out on the opening day of last season. Think I remember a few empty seats in the top tier. Be a bit surprised if Saints sold the whole lot seeing as it's £51 for them, and live on TV. If they've took the whole allocation, I can see them returning a block

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.