Southampton Vs City In match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew, luckily it's half time after a wretched first half showing. Still time to turn this one around but they look like scoring every time they go forward. Disappointing performance for the 2nd week running by our midfield, getting overrun. Ya Ya looks tired, Samir is so laboured and slow in most things he does at the moment, Barry has been poor. This game is being lost in the midfield.

DaveRave18 said:
J3SUS said:
And my hatred for barry grows. He brings nothing to the team fuck him.

And you Sir are a prick!
he has a point he is beyond pedestrian and has been for weeks. Why don't you try watching him, his passing slows us as a unit he cant run, he's late in the tackle. he probably has exceptional passing stats cos he chooses easy options. I cannot see any reason to believe Milner couldnt do a better job in his place. At least he's add some urgency and pace to compensate for Baz18 complete pedestrianism.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Dzeko and Nasri are both like Adebayor. The fans will only admit that they're both crap when they're finally sold off elsewhere.

Well, if it wasnt for Dzeko this game might have already been in the books...but hey-ho, who gives a fuck - I agree with you, cant wait until he's gone...doesnt deserve the shit he's getting on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.