Southampton Vs City In match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hertsblue said:
Guys, we are all City fans and are all as frustrated as each other but please, there is no need to turn on each other. Win, lose or draw, we have all been.here for the highs and many lows so no need to be rude to each other
get fucked you soft southern twat

Should have been a penalty there tbh,if it was our shout we'd be raging.
Very poor so far,can't be any worse in the 2nd half.
Get James on for Sami,let Yaya push up a bit.
We can still do this,2 shitty goals against us.

I allowed to call burly and champion s pair of rag arse licking cnuts, never heard such a biased commentary in my life, ok were well below par but fck me these two are CNUTS!

Blue Haze said:
hertsblue said:
Guys, we are all City fans and are all as frustrated as each other but please, there is no need to turn on each other. Win, lose or draw, we have all been.here for the highs and many lows so no need to be rude to each other

this

Here, here. We're all blue even if some feel the need to vent their frustration more than others. I'm evidently not Dzeko's biggest fan but sincerely hope he scores the winner and proves me wrong.

Gelsons Dad said:
Damanino said:
In HT we need to make a few subs, Mancini has to get it right now, this is where he has to earn his money and the players too.

Win this or hand the title to United with a possible 10+ points gap. Fergie will be laughing himself to death if we dont win it after QPR/Pool results.

We did better in the last 10 minutes but it is not enough.

exactly what subs do you suggest? Have you seen the bench?

As nearly every Soton attack seems dangerous and they basically could score a 3rd goal anytime (it looked more likely than our second...) I wouldnt let slowest player ever Barry with a poor Yaya in the middle.

Milner in for me next Barry. Yaya going further forward.

At least this. Milner-Nasri sub could work well.

Or 352 but that could be killed by Soton with their pace/energy.

greasedupdeafguy said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Shameful some of the name calling of players. It should be an instant ban.
fuck are you serious some players today have been a disgrace

Yep I know. But some of it, if you read some of the posts are truly embarrassing for us. God knows what an outsider thinks looking in on this, especially the rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.