Southampton Vs City In match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary

Lacklustre first half

Dzeko did well to hook that ball back into the net ( as it was one of the very few precious chances we managed to create)

3 points still up for grabs.

The worst I've seen us in years. The lack of application from some players is frustrating. I don't think morale is high in the squad, they don't seem to be playing for each other.

Worried about top four now. A lot of tough games coming up.

baggy said:
Utter, utter shite in every department. That was hard to watch as i wouldn't say Southampton are playing particularly well, just us playing particularly shit.

Every one of those players on the pitch needs to give their heads a fucking wobble.

This result now depends on Mancini making the correct decisions.
They are just playing as a team with commitment and organisation - we on the other hand look like a rag-tag team of clueless individuals - the question is why?

citijin said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Dzeko and Nasri are both like Adebayor. The fans will only admit that they're both crap when they're finally sold off elsewhere.
who is adebayor?

Dzeko is awesome given the right service. Squaring the ball into the box and he will be prem top scorer but we don't play with wingers. The evidence is in his last 2 goals!

Ducado said:
Been one of the worst matchday threads I can every remember
Seems par for the course when we're behind. We just aren't usually behind this long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.