Southampton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

samharris said:
Its all Mancini mindgames.. lul the scum fookers into a false sense of security..

Everton will no doubt get sommat at swamp central tomoz..

well i am feeling very insecure at the moment

waspish said:
Funny isn't it after QPR we were in a great run last two game we have been poor but people looking at it differently as in Mancini lost the dressing room players no hunger Mancini is off, is his last game!

KNEE JERK reaction for me this happens through a season it's just because we are chasing the scum who have got the most points in premier history at this point in time!

If our owners sack Mancini after that performance for me it would be knee jerk and just like an Abramovich sacking! Personally I think our owners will stick with Mancini for at least another season me is give him 2 more

Good post.....to be honest we have been up against it, since the idiots beat us at the Etihad, every result that has gone against us, has played into their hands meaning putting more of a gap between us, this has been a woeful game but we need to regroup and keep going to the end of the season and then see what will happen...................

abu13 said:
am i right in thinking we ended a game that we were losing 3:1 with 4 fullbacks on the pitch???

if we needed a goal then why wasn't Sinclair given a chance, by the way i know all 4 weren't playing as full backs but WTF!!!!!!!!!!!
Southampton dominated the midfield. Our attacking row was cut off and our defense was pressured the entire game. Mancini wanted long ball football. Maicon and Kolarov made sense as a plan B, given how plan A was an utter failure.

Kolarov made some pretty decent crosses into the box. He was actually pretty decent. Maicon, not so much.

Woeful.

I'm just not seeing anything from last season and that includes the bad bits.

Keep going but fuck after watching that it's impossible.

Even if we win the last 12 games it won't be enough i don't think.

"Together" ???

I hope the media scum rip us to pieces this week because that so called display needs ramming home to every individual person who played, sorry attended. Hopefully they will donate some of their wages to recon pence the fans that travelled.
One gutless, sole less, totally inept display I have had the displeasure to witness from a City side in all 54 years of watching.
Come on City you are better than this.

Iam worried that we wont finish in the top four if we carry on playing like today Barry put more effort in his own goal than he did in the rest of the match

Small timers

2-0 down. Fan shouts 'reality check needed'. Wasnt so long ago since we were in the 2nd division.

2-0 down against a side who have just been promoted, playing the champions and that is what is spouted. It happened away at Madrid with the tourist brigade too busy taking photo's and now it's happened away at Southampton.

Fucking small time mentality. Shameful.

And then what happens - small time irony songs return.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.