Southampton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

abu13 said:
am i right in thinking we ended a game that we were losing 3:1 with 4 fullbacks on the pitch???

if we needed a goal then why wasn't Sinclair given a chance, by the way i know all 4 weren't playing as full backs but WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Its called Bob spitting his dummy out and trying to prove a point.

Unfortunately for him, its falling on deaf ears and its doing nothing but sealing his own fate.

floridablues said:
almost impossible to watch. for some reason it just looks like the team has ZERO desire to win/play hard/show any effort the past couple weeks (except zabaleta and milner when he came on) also why does mancini take off lescott and keep garcia on? hopefully we can make something out of an fa cup run at least...

absolutely this for me. embarrassing! I felt it coming though......Mancini to stay for me BUT to be this bad (lets face it they threw the towel in has a root cause somewhere! Rumours in the week about Mancini leaving???

Interpolantics said:
Little by Little said:
WTF was up with bob? He looked like he didn't give a s*** when we were 2 goals down, He was just standing there hands in his pocket thinking "Lol f*** this"

No he wasn't,he was going apeshit.I know this because I nearly pissed myself at his manic gesticulating while Platt stood by with his mouth agape with no idea what way to look.

Can this rag **** be banned?

bluebird113 said:
Champions2012! said:
50mmo3.jpg
unbelievable own goal I swear he put that in on purpose

What I'm thinking now is - Roberto probably ripped him a new one at the half for the error on their first goal - and he went OVERBOARD so Barry said "fuck you too".

Could it be?

Sky Blue said:
Interpolantics said:
Little by Little said:
WTF was up with bob? He looked like he didn't give a s*** when we were 2 goals down, He was just standing there hands in his pocket thinking "Lol f*** this"

No he wasn't,he was going apeshit.I know this because I nearly pissed myself at his manic gesticulating while Platt stood by with his mouth agape with no idea what way to look.

Visions of when your manager croaks it on the touchline.....

Always with the death.Enjoy MOTD.

ID70 said:
Totally out played by a better team on the day

It's all politics, the Barca boys have fell hook, line and sinker for ffp , told Roberto to cut wages and play to their system, Bobby's said I'll flog your best players, push up and get battered, all is not well, this is what you get when you don't close ranks!

Million and one things wrong with that tonight.

Lots covered in the previous posts. Someone posted we should have started 4-5-1 as we're light on forwards. We may have had a chance doing that.

Bob looks a dead man walking in that interview.

What I will say is that Soton are dogshit, we were even worse today a real Lincoln away type game but they are really piss poor which makes it even worse.

One positive not mentioned is that Kun put effort in and was one of our better players.

Got to put some effort into the cup now. Another performance like that next week and it'll not be pretty after the game.

Bobbymanc said:
Oh well that was a bad, no very bad day so we will have to make sure we are at least runners up and FA cup winners all in all that wouldn't be all that bad. This is now the time to get behind the team and manager, let's not forget how far we have come in a very short time and at least we are not fighting against relegation.
Let's all get behind the team against Leeds and make it a day to remember and please stop slagging off the players and management team this loss is not the end of the world!

I've slagged off the team terribly today (rightly so) but this has to be the appropriate response once we've all calmed down. Titles over we all know that now, team now needs to make sure the season isn't a total disaster. Top 4 and a cup final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.