Southampton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

I hope some douchebags here will say Southampton is a top side like they did after our performances against Ajax with fucking Ryan Babel and Poulsen in starting XI. :D

All credit to Southampton. Their players showed the desire and class that ours didn't, and their manager tactically outclassed us.

Title over for me. We still have Everton, Spurs, Swansea and rags away. Fight for the title still, but top 3 finish has to be the realistic goal now.

I don't think Mancini and quite a few of the players will survive this. Barry in particular might have sealed his fate. Hasn't been performing for weeks and topped it off with an unforgettable display for the wrong reasons.

Don't care what people say about De Jong, he kicked arses when players didn't perform. Very vocal, played hard. Let him go and now our midfield looks as tough as Swiss cheese.

No surprise really. Been poor all season.

The one plus side is there is at most 12 league games before Mancini is gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.