Southampton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Season 2012/13

Can we pretend it never happened and Mancini bowed out at the peak of his talent.

Pains me,however,the silver lining is that it may now hasten his departure.The team is going backwards.

Clueless. Fucking clueless. No panic though. United will lose 3-4 matches and we will magically find form, beating United, Spurs, Everton and Swansea away.

I've seen some half arsed performances... but that one was the biggest of them all. Wasn't even one point in the game where we looked like we were up for it and absolutely no positives to be taken from it.

Their 1st win against any team in the top half.
A truly pathetic display that's been coming for a long time. No desire, no pace and at times no brains.
Forget the title, we have a fight on for top 3.
Think some of them are in the comfort zone, they have thier winners medal and some of the hunger has gone. Some look like they don't look bothered.

Shocking preformance. Well done the Saints they deserved it and out played us at times. Doesnt help when we fuck up like we did. Barry needs to be fucked out of this team shocker. Hart questionable. Whats happended to Hart since his Head and Shoulders add he has been error prone. The leagues all but over. Cant drop points like that at teams coming up into the league. I think the question marks are on Mancini no matter what. We need to win the FA Cup to save his job. Crazy I know but there was nothing from any of the players today. It was almost they thought they only had to turn up to get the win. Sadly not. I think under the last 2 games has shown just the lack of a will and drive to get back into the title race. Doesnt help with injuries but we may as well hand the title over now if thats the way we are going to play.
Over reaction maybe but to go from title winners to what the fuck is going on isnt on at all. Mancini should tell them all time to show you want to be here next season and show it on the pitch or theres the door.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.