Southampton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Absolute wank - looked like they threw it - reminded me of 8-1 boro game , just seap Barry for Dunne

Well done Southampton. A) You played brilliantly. B) *Fingers crossed* I will never have to see Barry wear a City shirt again.

Mancini showed how clueless he is. Again. Just buy more players and more players! Spend 150M every summer! But he is stupid, arrogant and naive and this is why Inter sacked him.

almost impossible to watch. for some reason it just looks like the team has ZERO desire to win/play hard/show any effort the past couple weeks (except zabaleta and milner when he came on) also why does mancini take off lescott and keep garcia on? hopefully we can make something out of an fa cup run at least...

As much as I can give Southampton credit, to a man that was an absolutely disgraceful performance, the worst I've seen in a very long time, if there was a 5 out of 10 performance from anyone I'd be shocked, we didn't turn up from the off, simple.

The most inept display under Mancini

Barry, hang your head in shame. Although there were 7 or 8 others not far behind

League gone, but forget about that as Chelsea and Spurs are on our tail now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.