Southampton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

stonerblue said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
stonerblue said:
Can i just point out that Southampton played very well.

Maybe so but without 3 errors, 2 so horrendous I wouldnt expect a Div 2 player to make they wouldn't have won.

Barry and hart cost us the points yesterday. Both were wank

The errors are forced.
Barry gets tackled after good pressing from Southampton, who then play a fine move to get into our box. Goal
Great play from Lambert(?) to bamboozle Clichy and get shot off too hot for Hart to hold. Goal.
Barry's og was shocking but they usually are. More good work form Lambert to get the cross in.

Too hot for hart to handle! I'll stick with my assessment that both hart and Barry were wank yesterday.

I'll accept Southampton played well but we were fucking awful.

Even at 3-1, we created nothing.

Totally unacceptable performance from all bar maybe clichy and zabaleta.

Aguero, yaya, silva and nasri were equally as crap.

lescott and garcia a partnership made in hell, letting long balls bounce, outmuscled, too slow and distribution as much use as the one legged man in an arse kicking competition.

the worst city display for a number of years.

stonerblue said:
Maybe so but without 3 errors, 2 so horrendous I wouldnt expect a Div 2 player to make they wouldn't have won.

Barry and hart cost us the points yesterday. Both were wank

The errors are forced.
Barry gets tackled after good pressing from Southampton, who then play a fine move to get into our box. Goal
Great play from Lambert(?) to bamboozle Clichy and get shot off too hot for Hart to hold. Goal.
Barry's og was shocking but they usually are. More good work form Lambert to get the cross in.

Too hot for hart to handle! I'll stick with my assessment that both hart and Barry were wank yesterday.

I'll accept Southampton played well but we were fucking awful.

Even at 3-1, we created nothing.

Totally unacceptable performance from all bar maybe clichy and zabaleta.

Aguero, yaya, silva and nasri were equally as crap.

Who was beaten for both goals and plays at left back?

People do tend to overreact to any slightly below par performances. Yesterday however was like the Liverpool semi and Sporting first half. Probably even worse aside from the counter attack for the City goal there's no positives to take at all.

Other than it will probably be a long time until City play that badly again.

Why are people embarrased etc etc.

We lost to a side who played way above anything i have seen from them this season. We gifted them 3 goals and had a very bad day at the office. It happens im afraid.

Some of the knee jerk reaction to yesterday i have read on here is far more embarrasing than losing to a fellow premiership team.

Rascal said:
Why are people embarrased etc etc.

We lost to a side who played way above anything i have seen from them this season. We gifted them 3 goals and had a very bad day at the office. It happens im afraid.

Some of the knee jerk reaction to yesterday i have read on here is far more embarrasing than losing to a fellow premiership team.
i'm not embarrassed rasc, they were embarrassing, there's a big difference

still went for a few scoops with my shirt on

SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
Eddie Man City said:
Hart and Barry mistakes
Yaya played like he was still in Africa
Garcia slow as f*ck
Tevez absent again
Lescott feeling not wanted
Mancini strange managerial choices and blaming players publicly
Bad day at the office
Yes but well done to blue fans. I watched on tinternet and could clearly hear " We lost last week ............ MCFC OK
True blue all of them. CITD

an absolute horror show, abysmal performance and Hart and Barry should be ashamed of themselves, as should the rest of the team and the coaching staff for that shite that championship challengers put out yesterday.

Title gone, time to plan for the summer and the necessary squad updates that games like yesterday continually prove we need.

Looking over our shoulders in a battle for 2nd now, Chelsea next, they win that and it's 1 point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.