Southampton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Hooch said:
krdskrm said:
Not the best of performances but that's normal. This isn't the Bundesliga.

Great point considering the circumstances.

COME ON, EVERTON! :p

Not quite, Everton can go above us.

Better than Arsenal piling 8 points over us.

Awful performance. Can't believe nobody's picked out Kolarov's performance... he really was d0gshit. Best we can hope for now is for Arsenal to drop points tomorrow, and us beat them next week. Things would suddenly look much better if this happens!

bluemoon risin' said:
Hardest away so far against a fast raiding well organised side that pressed us, never allowing us to settle. I w3 points as many of us did, but in reality, a point was a fair result I think...

Not a fair result soton deserved to win this but in the circumstances a point is a fair outcome considering we were bossed all over the pitch. Our away form is back to being poor. Simply haven't got the mentality to fight toe to toe with hard working teams.

Begbie said:
sorry but its got to be said...pellegrini is shit...we didnt deserve anything from that game and juggling tactics like he has is suicide

If you want and end to end entertaining game with quality attacking football at home then Manuel is the man, but to risk him winning trophies with his philosophy of play is a massive gamble.

His style of play seems to lack pragmatism and it's pragmatism that wins you games away from home.

If you want to know why the atmosphere at our place is poor, you just have to look at the majority of posts on here tonight

NoahCity said:
point ain't terrible, especially considering that Chelsea and United dropped more points today so we actually make up one on Chelsea. But Arsenal are going to run away with the league the way things are going, no one else is as consistent as them.
but liverpool moved up and so can everton tomorrow
i agree about arsenal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.