Southampton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Hooch said:
krdskrm said:
Not the best of performances but that's normal. This isn't the Bundesliga.

Great point considering the circumstances.

COME ON, EVERTON! :p

Not quite, Everton can go above us.

i rather have everton above us now than arsenal goes away at 8 points

this is the game that proof why we need another winger on the left. Nasri should move inside, in the middle just behind aguero, not to put off form yaya in that position. sorry yaya, you playing like shit tonite. fernandinho is MOTM for me, non stop running.

Hooch said:
krdskrm said:
Not the best of performances but that's normal. This isn't the Bundesliga.

Great point considering the circumstances.

COME ON, EVERTON! :p

Not quite, Everton can go above us.

dumb post^... everton will drop points, we need to keep pace with the leader over all else

Didsbury Dave said:
We just kept giving them the ball back. One of those games where the passing goes to pieces. It was there to be won if we'd played to our potential, too.

It happens. I'll take the point. Come back silva.
You forgot to add "...too often"

On the surface, a point away to Southampton isn't a bad result. What's worrying is that we were shit again. We were lucky we didn't lose...to their backups!! We need to figure out what's going on with the away form, I just don't get it.

i had enough of this counter attack bullshit. in which game are we going to keep the ball

we have arsenal next week. i bet you that they will have most of the possession.

Begbie said:
bluemoon risin' said:
bluemoon risin' said:
Hardest away so far against a fast raiding well organised side that pressed us, never allowing us to settle. I wanted 3 points as many of us did, but in reality, a point was a fair result I think...
a point was a fair result?

dunno what game you were watching mate...dick turpin would have been proud of us today
Bull shit. In the first half Aguero and Nasri missed absolute sitters at 1-0 A game of two half's but no way did we rob anything.

Our away woes have been our downfall, and once again it's a poor performance from City, if and i do say if Pellegrini can't sort our away from out, then we can forget about any hopes of winning the league, just not good enough away and once again the defence just doesn't do it's job, but it's not only their fault, our strike force have to put away the chances and today they failed to do that, but we were also very lucky as Southampton could have had three of four themselves,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.