Southampton Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danamy said:
gooner2 said:
Bilboblue said:
And ours is from Chile.

Oh my word. Sorry. Did not do my research their. Again sorry. bangshead in process.

Just let me know if you want me to close your account to save you any more embarrassment?

If its ok with you i like to keep my account open . Sorry about that. Meant no offence . Very embarrased to get that wrong.

southamptonblue said:
From train station....exit platform 4 side turn left....ground about 15/20 min walk straight up that road.
Will see 'Soul Cellar' at top of hill across civic centre car park on left (seen few bands in there,never new landlord was a blue!)
Cross roads just past it is main high street...pubs/bars left and right.

No 'away pub' as such so best plan to meet at one for good turn out...or will be spaced over loads of them.

If going by car...CHANGE YOUR PLANS AND TAKE TRAIN.....no parking at ground so will compete with xmas shoppers....parking been nightmare all week!!
Will be hell at work with the scumpton fans if we lose...so strongest side and big win please ;)

Im sure Yates last year was an "away pub" ?

ell said:
southamptonblue said:
From train station....exit platform 4 side turn left....ground about 15/20 min walk straight up that road.
Will see 'Soul Cellar' at top of hill across civic centre car park on left (seen few bands in there,never new landlord was a blue!)

No 'away pub' as such so best plan to meet at one for good turn out...or will be spaced over loads of them.

If going by car...CHANGE YOUR PLANS AND TAKE TRAIN.....no parking at ground so will compete with xmas shoppers....parking been nightmare all week!!
Will be hell at work with the scumpton fans if we lose...so strongest side and big win please ;)

It's a mixed pub, we just took it over 90% ;o)

Bilboblue said:
ell said:
southamptonblue said:

Ahh right, my memory is a little bit foggy for some reason!

gooner2 said:
Marvin said:
gooner2 said:
We both got tough games this weekend. Everton will be test for us at home and you got very tough game at southampton. So important weekend before big one next week.,
Arsenal will beat EFC easy. Arsenal coasted to win against Hull whilst EFC gave everything to beat Utd

I'm expecting a draw at Soton and a draw at home to Arsenal, but we'll catch them over the course of the season.

Think we win but they will give us game. they gave you a game even when they lost 3-1. So won,t be walkover for us. Think you have very tough away game at southampton . First goal will be key as i think southampton defence more open when they go behind compared to when they are leading. Whoever defends better in that game will come out on top. point their not awful result for any of the top teams.

If you then beat us your only five of us with us then to play chelsea. so draw for you lot their not the end of the world.

I still think we can edge you out over the whole season as we have better defence then you lot. But next few months will tell us a lot. key games coming up this month including the big one next week.

I'm getting sick of this joker, he's on here more than the mods.

This isn't an Arsehole forum "mate", I don't want to come on OUR forum and be subjected to a "Goon's" point of view/opinion on every thread going.

I'm all for outsiders coming on to OUR forum to offer insight and add to the various discussions but this guy is a knob.

If you do think Le Arseholes will win the league this season then why don't you take all of your life savings out of the bank and put the lot on Le Arse?

I doubt if you would be able to fill out the betting slip!

So please stop with the Arsehole love in on every thread.

Please leave us in peace on OUR forum you Goon.

What ever you do this season or next or any time in the future you will still be miles off what OUR club is building.......

And for us to build what we're building we won't shut up shop for 8 years, rip off the fans whilst being happy to surrender the title to the scum every season.

Bilboblue said:
ell said:
southamptonblue said:

This....close to station so can be popular,but tons of others within 2mins of it.

ArdwickBlue said:
gooner2 said:
Marvin said:
Arsenal will beat EFC easy. Arsenal coasted to win against Hull whilst EFC gave everything to beat Utd

I'm expecting a draw at Soton and a draw at home to Arsenal, but we'll catch them over the course of the season.

Think we win but they will give us game. they gave you a game even when they lost 3-1. So won,t be walkover for us. Think you have very tough away game at southampton . First goal will be key as i think southampton defence more open when they go behind compared to when they are leading. Whoever defends better in that game will come out on top. point their not awful result for any of the top teams.

If you then beat us your only five of us with us then to play chelsea. so draw for you lot their not the end of the world.

I still think we can edge you out over the whole season as we have better defence then you lot. But next few months will tell us a lot. key games coming up this month including the big one next week.

I'm getting sick of this joker, he's on here more than the mods.

This isn't an Arsehole forum "mate", I don't want to come on OUR forum and be subjected to a "Goon's" point of view/opinion on every thread going.

I'm all for outsiders coming on to OUR forum to offer insight and add to the various discussions but this guy is a knob.

If you do think Le Arseholes will win the league this season then why don't you take all of your life savings out of the bank and put the lot on Le Arse?

I doubt if you would be able to fill out the betting slip!

So please stop with the Arsehole love in on every thread.

Please leave us in peace on OUR forum you Goon.

What ever you do this season or next or any time in the future you will still be miles off what OUR club is building.......

And for us to build what we're building we won't shut up shop for 8 years, rip off the fans whilst being happy to surrender the title to the scum every season.
I love this post, you'll have to fill out the betting slip though, not sure he's old enough.

gooner2 said:
kippax81 said:
gooner2 said:
Its natural. whoever in the title fight, you will talk about your rival. still understand this thread about your game at southampton. should be a great football match between two spanish attacking managers.

Que?

Strongest side as possible, worry about future games as they occur. 3-0 City then let's go and hammer the cockneys.

I made to mistake with southampton manager country of orgin. Anyway a win at southampton and over us would be huge for you if you can do that., we wait and see

He's not a bottle of wine you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.