Southampton Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
gooner2 said:
Ducado said:
For the last time keep this on topic we don't want to read about Arsenal!

Your right and i will and hope others do to on this thread. Anyway think key for city at southampton is to keep it tight and not be too gung ho. You got enough going forward to really hurt southampton. Important thing is to respect them and make sure you defend well as a team up their. We and chelsea showed if you get in their faces and press them they don,t like it,
You're right, they don't like it up 'em, no sir, they do not sir. I knew I'd seen you before. Weren't you the small, dark, furtive hotel clerk with the leering smile in Carry On Up The Balkans?

Arsenal weren't that impressive against Southampton, Southampton's GK made a fool of himself that game. But I've said in previous threads, Southampton wouldn't occupy the top for very long and now have lost 3 in a row, I think they will be up for it but we will continue to break them and hand them their 4th loss in a row. Cue the commentators to focus on that stat versus them being a formidable opponent and us being away this season.

MillionDollarDream said:
Arsenal weren't that impressive against Southampton, Southampton's GK made a fool of himself that game. But I've said in previous threads, Southampton wouldn't occupy the top for very long and now have lost 3 in a row, I think they will be up for it but we will continue to break them and hand them their 4th loss in a row. Cue the commentators to focus on that stat versus them being a formidable opponent and us being away this season.
They need to get back on track pronto, and what better way to do it than against us? *sigh* I trust Manuel is going to insist everyone pay attention to Tim Cahill ghosting in at the back post and NOT leave him unmarked?

gooner2 said:
aguero93:20 said:
gooner2 said:
Its natural. whoever in the title fight, you will talk about your rival. still understand this thread about your game at southampton. should be a great football match between two spanish attacking managers.
what do you know about title races?

Well we were in race in 2008 and 2011 only for lack of squad depth to tell. won,t be issue this season with our squad far stronger then in the past.
two 4th place finishes wasn't it?

Sigh said:
gooner2 said:
Ducado said:
For the last time keep this on topic we don't want to read about Arsenal!

Your right and i will and hope others do to on this thread. Anyway think key for city at southampton is to keep it tight and not be too gung ho. You got enough going forward to really hurt southampton. Important thing is to respect them and make sure you defend well as a team up their. We and chelsea showed if you get in their faces and press them they don,t like it,
You're right, they don't like it up 'em, no sir, they do not sir. I knew I'd seen you before. Weren't you the small, dark, furtive hotel clerk with the leering smile in Carry On Up The Balkans?

No i was not in that. Anyway you on a bit of roll at the moment and a chance to carry that on with a win at the saints.<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:18 pm --<br /><br />
Sigh said:
MillionDollarDream said:
They need to get back on track pronto, and what better way to do it than against us? *sigh* I trust Manuel is going to insist everyone pay attention to Tim Cahill ghosting in at the back post and NOT leave him unmarked?

If you defend well their your win. if not then your in for tough game.

I was more hopeful before their somewhat of a shock defeat yesterday. A draw would be by no means a bad result provided we beat Arsenal.

Dr Jacoby said:
I was more hopeful before their somewhat of a shock defeat yesterday. A draw would be by no means a bad result provided we beat Arsenal.

agree with that as if you beat us and draw at saints then your be five off and we then would be playing chelsea where both of us could take points off each other.

still big game for us and you this weekend first.

gooner2 said:
Dr Jacoby said:

agree with that as if you beat us and draw at saints then your be five off and we then would be playing chelsea where both of us could take points off each other.

So you have already got the points from the Everton game

Academica said:
gooner2 said:
Dr Jacoby said:

keep with the times, duh, they've already won the title and Ramsay won pfa player of the year.

aguero93:20 said:
Academica said:
gooner2 said:

keep with the times, duh, they've already won the title and Ramsay won pfa player of the year.

Silly me, thanks for putting me right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.