Southampton Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
gooner2 said:
Marvin said:
Difficult to discuss forthcoming City game without reference to Arsenal now. It always used to be Utd. Having to get used to an extra enemy.

Its natural. whoever in the title fight, you will talk about your rival. still understand this thread about your game at southampton. should be a great football match between two spanish attacking managers.
what do you know about title races?

Academica said:
Danamy said:
gooner2 said:
Oh my word. Sorry. Did not do my research their. Again sorry. bangshead in process.

Just let me know if you want me to close your account to save you any more embarrassment?

Just close it anyway.

Bit harsh that but you have right to your view. anyway be a good game on saturday

ArdwickBlue said:
gooner2 said:
Marvin said:
Arsenal will beat EFC easy. Arsenal coasted to win against Hull whilst EFC gave everything to beat Utd

I'm expecting a draw at Soton and a draw at home to Arsenal, but we'll catch them over the course of the season.

Think we win but they will give us game. they gave you a game even when they lost 3-1. So won,t be walkover for us. Think you have very tough away game at southampton . First goal will be key as i think southampton defence more open when they go behind compared to when they are leading. Whoever defends better in that game will come out on top. point their not awful result for any of the top teams.

If you then beat us your only five of us with us then to play chelsea. so draw for you lot their not the end of the world.

I still think we can edge you out over the whole season as we have better defence then you lot. But next few months will tell us a lot. key games coming up this month including the big one next week.

I'm getting sick of this joker, he's on here more than the mods.

This isn't an Arsehole forum "mate", I don't want to come on OUR forum and be subjected to a "Goon's" point of view/opinion on every thread going.

I'm all for outsiders coming on to OUR forum to offer insight and add to the various discussions but this guy is a knob.

If you do think Le Arseholes will win the league this season then why don't you take all of your life savings out of the bank and put the lot on Le Arse?

I doubt if you would be able to fill out the betting slip!

So please stop with the Arsehole love in on every thread.

Please leave us in peace on OUR forum you Goon.

What ever you do this season or next or any time in the future you will still be miles off what OUR club is building.......

And for us to build what we're building we won't shut up shop for 8 years, rip off the fans whilst being happy to surrender the title to the scum every season.

I was just about to type something similar, every thread I go to, his opinion is littered everywhere. It's like some kind of sick joke.

aguero93:20 said:
gooner2 said:
Marvin said:
Difficult to discuss forthcoming City game without reference to Arsenal now. It always used to be Utd. Having to get used to an extra enemy.

Its natural. whoever in the title fight, you will talk about your rival. still understand this thread about your game at southampton. should be a great football match between two spanish attacking managers.
what do you know about title races?

Well we were in race in 2008 and 2011 only for lack of squad depth to tell. won,t be issue this season with our squad far stronger then in the past.

There keeper looks beyond gash(cue man of the match.), Clyne went off injured but from the little I've seen of Chambers he looks good. Any news Morgan Schneiderlin's injury?

gooner2 said:
Academica said:
Danamy said:
Just let me know if you want me to close your account to save you any more embarrassment?

Just close it anyway.

Bit harsh that but you have right to your view. anyway be a good game on saturday

You give me the creeps, can't quite put my finger on it, just something not right.

Ducado said:
For the last time keep this on topic we don't want to read about Arsenal!

Your right and i will and hope others do to on this thread. Anyway think key for city at southampton is to keep it tight and not be too gung ho. You got enough going forward to really hurt southampton. Important thing is to respect them and make sure you defend well as a team up their. We and chelsea showed if you get in their faces and press them they don,t like it,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.