Southampton Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any win by any scoreline, don't care if its a scrappy game and we don't put two passes together will be brilliant. I, like the above poster will settle for a point. Expecting a defeat though.

Why to take a point i know the away form was bad but we need to go in to matches to get 3 points, and we can do it we are getting slightly better and our key players are returning and with the likes of Jovetic we can rotate and try new things lets keep believin we can do it Citizens!.))

waspish said:
I'd take a point now and move on
No way, we have to keep the pressure on the Arse ( so to speak) by winning. They have a tough away game in Europe on the Wednesday night against Napoli prior to an early kick off against us on the following Saturday. With the travelling hopefully they will be knackered . Wenger is already fuming about this. We on the other hand have a less exacting game on the Tuesday and 24 hours extra rest. With Spanish Dave and Saint Vincent back , Arsenal will be there for the taking.

Danamy said:
gooner2 said:
Bilboblue said:
And ours is from Chile.

Oh my word. Sorry. Did not do my research their. Again sorry. bangshead in process.

Just let me know if you want me to close your account to save you any more embarrassment?
If this is still up for debate(he hasn't posted for at least 5 minutes so perhaps you've already tossed him) and we've suddenly turned into a democracy then I vote for a permanent ban.

Must win game, simple as that.

We have dropped so many points in this first half of the season that we have got ourselves in a position in which December has now become a month where we pretty much have to win every game.

Any City fan who thinks a team with Yaya Toure, Nasri etc is going to surrender possession and sit back and defend is bonkers.

We will absolutely not play like Villa away. Sure if we go a goal up, and Southampton have to come out and attack us we can use our pace on the break, but City will always go out and try and impose our game on the opposition. And that's how it should be

Reading reports now that
Victor Wanyama and Nathaniel Clyne will undergo scans on Thursday after sustaining new muscle injuries
<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:02 pm --<br /><br />
sam-caddick said:
Must win game, simple as that.

We have dropped so many points in this first half of the season that we have got ourselves in a position in which December has now become a month where we pretty much have to win every game.
Rubbish. We will play to win, but a point will be OK. Win away at places like WBA, an draw at your Southamptons, Spurs etc and win our home games will more than match what Arsenal and Chelsea are doing. We're 3rd having lost nearly all our away games. WDWDW away games will do it by May. Short term it will see Arsenal's lead lengthen but May is what matters

Pants
Zaba Komps Lescott Clichy

Ferna Yaya

Navas/Silva Aguero Nasri

Beast

Should be well enough to turn these over. Win this one and we are starting to look really very ominous in the title race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.