Southport | 9 year old girl confirmed as third victim

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live out in the sticks here and I absolutely love it but I’ve worked SE postcodes in London for last 2 years and it was strange feeling uneasy for the first time as a grown man
It was a different world than I’d grown up in up here
I was working in Croydon last month and I was back in my hotel before dark, people think I’m joking when I said I felt safer walking in and around the back streets of Naples in the early hours than I did in Croydon at half eight at night.

This country is not safe to walk around anymore. These random attacks prove it as they can happen absolutely anywhere. I fear for this nation and honestly believe people will start taking things in their own hands as governments don’t seem willing to address the issues. Where I live you would like to think you were pretty safe but there has been an incident here today outside the Roman baths

I was working in Croydon last month and I was back in my hotel before dark, people think I’m joking when I said I felt safer walking in and around the back streets of Naples in the early hours than I did in Croydon at half eight at night.

Yeah worked Croydon, was doing the gas assessments on the engineers who worked on the Galpins Road explosion in Croydon where a little girl lost her life
The engineers are now having to attend in unmarked vans in the area as they were getting pelted when they were seen

Twitter is a complete fucking cesspit tonight.

Devastated to see this happen today. Those of us who've had young kids (especially daughters) will know how excited they'll have been to go to a special taylor swift dance event, the girls organising it will have been excited for the kids, parents or guardians go to work smiling and then that happens. Heartbreaking.

Twitter is a cesspit most of the time but particularly tonight, the amount of people that read something on there and take it as true is so worrying.

Echo your sentiment there completely, heartbreaking is the right word.

Twitter is a cesspit most of the time but particularly tonight, the amount of people that read something on there and take it as true is so worrying.

Echo your sentiment there completely, heartbreaking is the right word.
How many people have been affected? Not just the parents but everyone who knows these poor youngsters. It is a tragedy that hopefully very few of us will ever get to experience

Twitter is a complete fucking cesspit tonight.

Devastated to see this happen today. Those of us who've had young kids (especially daughters) will know how excited they'll have been to go to a special taylor swift dance event, the girls organising it will have been excited for the kids, parents or guardians go to work smiling and then that happens. Heartbreaking.
"tonight"? It's always like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.