Southport | 9 year old girl confirmed as third victim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beyond words really. Sickening.

Thoughts and prayers with the families of those involved. Can’t even comprehend it.

I

I didn’t want it to be a terrorist - but it is. I am sick of people like you not facing up to the issues we farce and not letting a constructive debate as to how we solve it to be had.
The term terrorist doesn’t necessarily mean a threat to national security but he definitely inflicted terror on the town of Southport today

Such a tragic day. Its a day where you do a double take to check it really happened and isn't a bad dream.
Thoughts are with all affected.

One thing I want to know is how did he know that the dance class was going on? He wasn't from Southport, so why select that location?

One thing I want to know is how did he know that the dance class was going on? He wasn't from Southport, so why select that location?
He wasn’t from Southport, but lived in a nearby village (Banks).

Thoughts, condolences and prayers for all the families that have been affected by this abhorrent attack.

Such a tragic day. Its a day where you do a double take to check it really happened and isn't a bad dream.
Thoughts are with all affected.

He's from Banks, a village in Lancashire, according to the news. It's only four miles from Southport so he could be a regular in the town.

Absolutely horrendous. I can’t imagine what the families are going through.

I think this is one of the worst things I can think of. Whoever did it is clearly evil and needs locking up for life and probably more than that.

do your research - there has always been attacks like this through the years - murder rates increased during WW2 - so much for the Blitz Spirit. You just learn more coz of the 24hr news cycle on TV. Its not new but it is awful and our hearts have to go out to those who lost their children today
There certainly haven't always been attacks like this over the years. The only one I can recall is the Dunblane one.
With or without social media or 24/7 news I'm pretty sure we would have heard of it.
That's why people are disgusted today, and rightly so.

Yeah worked Croydon, was doing the gas assessments on the engineers who worked on the Galpins Road explosion in Croydon where a little girl lost her life
The engineers are now having to attend in unmarked vans in the area as they were getting pelted when they were seen
It’s a total shithole, kids walking round in gangs masked up in the early evening, I’ve never seen so many retail staff with body cams. People can call Manchester City Centre all they want but I feel relatively safe when I’m out and about round town no matter the time of day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.