Southport | 9 year old girl confirmed as third victim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know the identity of the such **** who has done this and is it terror related ?

They should be beaten to death by the families/communities.
Pieces of shit like this don't deserve to be breathing and should leave this earth in the most painful way imaginable.
He will be dead within a year of conviction, Prisoners will care care of that with the help of the screws.

This country is finished.
It's not safe anymore.
When I was a kid in the 70s they were saying the same, I remember when the ripper was on the loose and women in the north were terrified to go out.

There are serious problems but it's a general problem with society. The gap between rich and poor is far too great and is causing unrest and serious mental issues.

When normal working families are struggling to survive financially you know your society is very damaged.

He will be dead within a year of conviction, Prisoners will care care of that with the help of the screws.
People thought the same of that **** Huntly, he will be kept away from the general population at huge cost to the tax payer.

People thought the same of that **** Huntly, he will be kept away from the general population at huge cost to the tax payer.
Every day is a living nightmare for them thats a fact, they would probably be rather dead.

Just look what happened to that **** Ian Watkins (Lost Prophets) battered and stabbed almost to death and he knows it's just a question of time before it's done again.

The biggest problem if this crime is turned into a race hate issue, if that's the case then we could be in for one hell of a lot of problems.

The UK and for that matter much of Europe is on the verge of serious race issues thanks to these lunatics on the far right.

Anyone know the identity of the such **** who has done this and is it terror related ?
It is not believed to be terror related.
The person in custody is reported to be a 17 year old Welsh male who was living in Banks, a part of Southport.

It is not believed to be terror related.
The person in custody is reported to be a 17 year old Welsh male who was living in Banks, a part of Southport.
Born here to Rwandan parents and we know exactly what the narrative will be.

Tommy sniff sniif Robinson will be never off our screens in the coming weeks.

17-year old who is originally from Cardiff and moved to the Southport area with his Rwandan parents when he was 6 (according to the Telegraph) seems to be the most detailed description I have seen. I doubt they will release much more information about his identity due to his age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.