Southport | 9 year old girl confirmed as third victim

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest problem if this crime is turned into a race hate issue, if that's the case then we could be in for one hell of a lot of problems.

The UK and for that matter much of Europe is on the verge of serious race issues thanks to these lunatics on the far right.
How is stabbing and killing kids by a refugee whose here for safety or a better life a far right problem?

How is stabbing and killing kids by a refugee whose here for safety or a better life a far right problem?
It's not but it will become one, they have a narrative. And he is not a refuge, he is a uk citizen.

If the scum bag was born here he is a problem of our society.

Ok, you’re caught carrying a knife, 20 years, minimum. That’s the only way it will deter a lot of idiots carrying knives, may bring the crimes down

One look at Twitter will answer that.
If he is tried and convicted he will be a murderer.
He isn't a refugee, but if he was he would still be a murderer.

Yesterday, within minutes of the incident being declared, people were tweeting that he was a Muslim who arrived in the country two days ago - the case was being used to push politics, rather than just deal with a terrible incident that has involved the manslaughter of innocent children.

The biggest problem if this crime is turned into a race hate issue, if that's the case then we could be in for one hell of a lot of problems.

The UK and for that matter much of Europe is on the verge of serious race issues thanks to these lunatics on the far right.
We knew we were going down this avenue as from 79. How on this God's earth we allow an academic think tank determine our future, Lord only knows. Democracy my arse.

When I was a kid in the 70s they were saying the same, I remember when the ripper was on the loose and women in the north were terrified to go out.

There are serious problems but it's a general problem with society. The gap between rich and poor is far too great and is causing unrest and serious mental issues.

When normal working families are struggling to survive financially you know your society is very damaged.
Not just families
Try people who live on their own.
It's getting impossible

Born here to Rwandan parents and we know exactly what the narrative will be.

Tommy sniff sniif Robinson will be never off our screens in the coming weeks.
Might be a tough sell for the Muslim-hating Yaxley-Lennon. Rwanda is a predominantly Christian country - it’s 93.8% Christian and only 2.2% Islam. I suppose that won’t stop all the racists who follow him from bleating on though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.