Southport | 9 year old girl confirmed as third victim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many on here, and in the public in general, have vilified the police over the past few days. But when something as terrible as this happens we expect them, and they do, to react and resolve the situation. Whist we run away from the incidents they run towards it. Those who have been bad mouthing the police should do some deep soul searching.
My thoughts and prayers are with those affected by this terrible occurrence. RIP
100%^ this

In situations like this our police force are superb

What changes would have prevented this?
Build more prisons and make them basic as fuck. When someone is sentenced to life make it mean life. Fuck this good behaviour bollocks, if they behaved they wouldn’t have been sentenced. Stop and search should be done instead of pandering to groups that think they are being targeted. Give the police powers to take someone out who is a danger to society, if you are brandishing weapons you intend to use it. We are far too soft on criminals in this country and instead of saying lessons will be learnt after every tragedy we should actually learn lessons and prevent cunts like this from terrorising society and making honest decent people scared to leave their homes. That Bibby Stockholm barge could house 500 knife wielding twats just park it half a mile out to sea and leave them all to it

This country is not safe to walk around anymore. These random attacks prove it as they can happen absolutely anywhere. I fear for this nation and honestly believe people will start taking things in their own hands as governments don’t seem willing to address the issues. Where I live you would like to think you were pretty safe but there has been an incident here today outside the Roman baths

Just take a stroll around Piccadilly Gardens any day of the week. Loads of them wearing balaclavas (why would you do that in the middle of summer) and no police around when they should be there stopping and searching every one of them every day. The country is screwed and I genuinely fear for the future generation of inmocent kids.

What a tragedy. I cannot imagine the utter pain and terror suffered.
As a father of four, the thought that leaving one of my children in a dance class could result in their stabbing to death is simply beyond my comprehension.

Some of the responses here and on social media have been very regrettable in the desire to identify the nationality or religion of the attacker. Best wishes to those injured children and may those who have passed rest in peace.

Build more prisons and make them basic as fuck. When someone is sentenced to life make it mean life. Fuck this good behaviour bollocks, if they behaved they wouldn’t have been sentenced. Stop and search should be done instead of pandering to groups that think they are being targeted. Give the police powers to take someone out who is a danger to society, if you are brandishing weapons you intend to use it. We are far too soft on criminals in this country and instead of saying lessons will be learnt after every tragedy we should actually learn lessons and prevent cunts like this from terrorising society and making honest decent people scared to leave their homes. That Bibby Stockholm barge could house 500 knife wielding twats just park it half a mile out to sea and leave them all to it
100% correct.If there is no death penalty life must mean life in very basic conditions.

Sorry but I disagree. Make it mean death, hang the horrible bastard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.