Southport | 9 year old girl confirmed as third victim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Build more prisons and make them basic as fuck. When someone is sentenced to life make it mean life. Fuck this good behaviour bollocks, if they behaved they wouldn’t have been sentenced. Stop and search should be done instead of pandering to groups that think they are being targeted. Give the police powers to take someone out who is a danger to society, if you are brandishing weapons you intend to use it. We are far too soft on criminals in this country and instead of saying lessons will be learnt after every tragedy we should actually learn lessons and prevent cunts like this from terrorising society and making honest decent people scared to leave their homes. That Bibby Stockholm barge could house 500 knife wielding twats just park it half a mile out to sea and leave them all to it
Then sink it.

Build more prisons and make them basic as fuck. When someone is sentenced to life make it mean life. Fuck this good behaviour bollocks, if they behaved they wouldn’t have been sentenced. Stop and search should be done instead of pandering to groups that think they are being targeted. Give the police powers to take someone out who is a danger to society, if you are brandishing weapons you intend to use it. We are far too soft on criminals in this country and instead of saying lessons will be learnt after every tragedy we should actually learn lessons and prevent cunts like this from terrorising society and making honest decent people scared to leave their homes. That Bibby Stockholm barge could house 500 knife wielding twats just park it half a mile out to sea and leave them all to it
Anyone carrying a blade 10 years prison, no fucking about, fight fire with fire.

When I was a kid in the 70s they were saying the same, I remember when the ripper was on the loose and women in the north were terrified to go out.

There are serious problems but it's a general problem with society. The gap between rich and poor is far too great and is causing unrest and serious mental issues.

When normal working families are struggling to survive financially you know your society is very damaged.
Are lots of poor people going out and stabbing little kids to death then? Is what happened yesterday simply a symptom of income inequality and nothing more sinister?

Complete and utter bollocks.

Are lots of poor people going out and stabbing little kids to death then? Is what happened yesterday simply a symptom of income inequality and nothing more sinister?

Complete and utter bollocks.
The guy is a raving lunatic but we have major issues in our society with thousands of people losing the plot

It’s all about a persons ideology and being able to integrate. Obviously this guy has failed on both
How can anyone at this stage blame that on where his parents were originally from?

Michael Ryan shot 17 people dead (including himself) in Hungerford in 1987. According to some, he was a loner. He was also a white Englishman. Failing to integrate isn’t just confined to those from immigrant stock.

How can anyone at this stage blame that on where his parents were originally from?

Michael Ryan shot 17 people dead (including himself) in Hungerford in 1987. According to some, he was a loner. He was also a white Englishman. Failing to integrate isn’t just confined to those from immigrant stock.

We also had Derek Bird a few years back too.

We've got Derrick Bird as well with 12? Shot dead including himself - it never made me feel scared in my home country. My mum is taking my kids (13 and 7) to London today to see some shows - I've never felt inclined to change plans due to any issues previously but I'm seriously considering if them going is the right idea after this week, if that's not terror related I don't know what is.

Lucy Letby, the epitome of white middle class English.

Some people are just evil, let the investigators do their thing, something that we are still very, very good at in this country.

I asked about his far right quote not an excuse for the murders.
You also incorrectly claimed he was a refugee.

Look, anyone with half a fucking brain cell can see how the far right will weaponise this. It’s already happening with blatant lies about him being a Muslim who arrived on a boat last week/last month/last year. Even you’re at it spouting mistruths about him being a refugee when he was born in the UK. And instead of just focusing on the perpetrator they’ll just tar everyone of a certain background with the same brush.

The far right don’t give a fuck about the victims in all this. They’re more arsed about turning this into a race/religion issue. It’s almost like they yearn for the halcyon days when all our mass murderers were white and quintessentially British.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.