Southport | 9 year old girl confirmed as third victim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merseyside Police said he was born in Cardiff.
According to some, Merseyside Police are lying and covering up that he's a Muslim terrorist, and an illegal immigrant at that. I mean, when the Manchester Arena bombing happened and the 7/7 attacks took place in London in 2005, the police proper covered up the background of the perpetrators to make it look like they weren't Islamic terrorists. Oh wait....

This is utterly terrible, heartbreaking.

The murderers parents fled Rwanda, he would have been told of the genocide there. Could be a factor in his mental health. We are importing some terrible problems.

Anyone carrying a blade 10 years prison, no fucking about, fight fire with fire.
For all we know the lad who did this yesterday walked into his kitchen picked up a kitchen knife and went about doing what he did. He's now going to get life in prison versus 10 years carrying a knife so a prison sentence deterrent wouldn't of made any difference.

The remainder knife crime is often because of gangs and gang culture. That isn't going to change with stricter sentencing around carrying knives, some gang members are carrying guns. Doing something about the gangs and reason to join them is perhaps more important.

The Police also cannot Police this given they're so under-resourced, it's always going to be a losing battle.

If he’s not a Muslim illegal immigrant what is he? I’ve not heard either way but you seem to have knowledge that he isn’t one. Where’s your information from?

He's from Cardiff, his parents are from Rwanda. That'll be enough for some though.

if he was here illegally, then I understand why talks need to be had, they need to be had regardless. I don't think it's sustainable bringing hundreds/thousands in on boats every week with no idea who they are. I do believe we need to be sensible about this. You don't have to be a bigot to think this. It's common sense.

But if people are still going on about migrants because a lad born in Cardiff to Rwandan parents, then I think their agenda is not simply wanting to have sensible conversations about flooding the country with undocumented young men by the thousands each month. I think their agenda is probably more racial based.

Either way I hope the lad rots in jail for killing little kids like that. 17 or not, I'd rather he never sees the streets again. Pure evil, nothing else.

Are lots of poor people going out and stabbing little kids to death then? Is what happened yesterday simply a symptom of income inequality and nothing more sinister?

Complete and utter bollocks.
Agreed. It is just a political statement, not an explanation of the problem or how to solve it. For Some people are just pure evil and no amount of diagnosis will cure them

Ok then I re-phrase the question. How does a naturalised citizen of the UK brought here by refugee parents for a better life end up stabbing children to death and it means the far right are the problem? Make it make sense.
What have refugees, naturalised, uk parents, better life, got to do with children being murdered?
It's a horrible crime, why does it matter so much (to you) on where they came from?

Your thoughts seem to care about something different than children being stabbed to death.

(I expect this post will be removed too, but sick of people saying they care whilst preaching their politics.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.