Southport | 9 year old girl confirmed as third victim

Status
Not open for further replies.
You also incorrectly claimed he was a refugee.

Look, anyone with half a fucking brain cell can see how the far right will weaponise this. It’s already happening with blatant lies about him being a Muslim who arrived on a boat last week/last month/last year. Even you’re at it spouting mistruths about him being a refugee when he was born in the UK. And instead of just focusing on the perpetrator they’ll just tar everyone of a certain background with the same brush.

The far right don’t give a fuck about the victims in all this. They’re more arsed about turning this into a race/religion issue. It’s almost like they yearn for the halcyon days when all our mass murderers were white and quintessentially British.
I apologise for calling him a refugee, he's as British as you or I then. I've never been affected by the far right and they've certainly never made me change plans, these incidents this week possibly are going to.

We've got Derrick Bird as well with 12? Shot dead including himself - it never made me feel scared in my home country. My mum is taking my kids (13 and 7) to London today to see some shows - I've never felt inclined to change plans due to any issues previously but I'm seriously considering if them going is the right idea after this week, if that's not terror related I don't know what is.
London’s one of the world’s biggest cities with millions of tourists visiting from all over the globe. Like anywhere, it has good areas and bad areas. I get after an incident like yesterday’s you’re going to be concerned but I doubt where your kids are going will be some dodgy area full of knife-wielding thugs. It’ll be Central London and I’m sure they’ll be fine.

It’s all about a persons ideology and being able to integrate. Obviously this guy has failed on both
Rubbish. Ideology and integration are irrelevant in extreme situations like this.

It’s about a 17 year old kid with a screw loose and nothing else.

Building prisons, introducing medieval style punishments and locking everybody up with a knife wouldn’t have stopped a lunatic who could have been using a kitchen knife for all we know.

Look, anyone with half a fucking brain cell can see how the far right will weaponise this. It’s already happening with blatant lies about him being a Muslim who arrived on a boat last week/last month/last year. Even you’re at it spouting mistruths about him being a refugee when he was born in the UK. And instead of just focusing on the perpetrator they’ll just tar everyone of a certain background with the same brush.

The far right don’t give a fuck about the victims in all this. They’re more arsed about turning this into a race/religion issue. It’s almost like they yearn for the halcyon days when all our mass murderers were white and quintessentially British.
If he’s not a Muslim illegal immigrant what is he? I’ve not heard either way but you seem to have knowledge that he isn’t one. Where’s your information from?

If he has a foreign looking name then thats enough for the far right to capitalise on.

London’s one of the world’s biggest cities with millions of tourists visiting from all over the globe. Like anywhere, it has good areas and bad areas. I get after an incident like yesterday’s you’re going to be concerned but I doubt where your kids are going will be some dodgy area full of knife-wielding thugs. It’ll be Central London and I’m sure they’ll be fine.
I bet the parents of the kids thought that yesterday too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.