Southport | 9 year old girl confirmed as third victim

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on a loop here

Their words were 'not at this time'...is that difficult to grasp? Its not some underlying agenda. Give them a chance to investigate.

And they aren't 'tight lipped'-they dont give a running commentary to the public they will tell the public what they need to know.
I think you may be missing the point. The point I am making is the fact they are prepared to make a statement to that effect and nothing else, so early on in the investigation when they are not in possession of the full facts when they are not prepared to comment on anything else. The irony is those posters on here who are happy to jump down the throats of anyone who even mentions the word terrorism when discussing this tragic case.

Almost too heartbroken to actually talk about the poor girls.

Some of the people on this thread need to seriously think about how they acquire information during a fast moving tragedy. Some of the media literacy and willingness to believe some of the worst far right shit stirrers on the internet with zero confirmation was quite worrying to see.

I'm on a loop here

Their words were 'not at this time'...is that difficult to grasp? Its not some underlying agenda. Give them a chance to investigate.

And they aren't 'tight lipped'-they dont give a running commentary to the public they will tell the public what they need to know.
I think you may be missing the point. The point I am making is the fact they are prepared to make a statement to that effect on that and nothing else, so early on in the investigation when they are not in possession of the full facts when they are not prepared
But isn't it confirmed he was born in Cardiff and moved to the Stockport area at 6? - His parents are from Rwanda, but by all accounts he was born in the UK. So he is not a migrant. I'm the first generation of my family born in the UK too, I'm not a migrant.

If these are the facts then I don't think migration is really a big talking point in this case. Makes about as much sense as blaming the Welsh because he was born in Cardiff.

Who knows what his reason was. Obviously he's an evil ****. Is he just a lad with a screw loose? Was he radicalised by people? We don't really know yet but I don't think migration should be the focal point of this when it seems he was born and raised in the UK, just because his parents were from somewhere else.

There's certainly conversations needed about migration but it's not at all linked to this tragedy.
Well you need to contact the BBC as they were saying this morning that he was born in Rwanda and came to the UK when he was 6. It is not something that I just made up .

I think you may be missing the point. The point I am making is the fact they are prepared to make a statement to that effect and nothing else, so early on in the investigation when they are not in possession of the full facts when they are not prepared to comment on anything else. The irony is those posters on here who are happy to jump down the throats of anyone who even mentions the word terrorism when discussing this tragic case.

What else do you want them to comment on / reveal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.