Southport | 9 year old girl confirmed as third victim

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't change your plans, mate. You can't wrap your kids in cotton wool forever, let them go and enjoy themselves and don't let evil cunts like this win.
Oh I've let them go, but I never thought I'd have to give my 13 year old advice to scoop and run his sister in the event of something happening. I didn't like that feeling at all and I shouldn't feel like I have to.

Anyone carrying a blade 10 years prison, no fucking about, fight fire with fire.
100% agree.

Anyone carrying a knife is obviously carrying it to use it as a weapon.

Obviously then if they do proceed to use it like yesterday they should be given life in prison. I would have said the death sentence but that would make it an easy way out for them.

I came off twitter a long time ago and my mind is a lot healthier for it. I'm actively avoiding the news for the next couple of days because if I see pictures of the kids who were killed I think it'll break me. Knife laws need to be so much fucking stricter in this country; there are zero excuses to be carrying one around the streets.

Migrant or not the migration problem is out of control no normal british person wants any more here they don’t respect our land when they are here and that’s just scratching the surface for another day and topic. What happened yesterday is absolutely despicable and if that was my daughter lying in the street full of blood and it was someone who did this because of political or religious views I think I’d be doing life in jail . I honestly hate this country right now
Why are you discussing migration in a thread about a murder that's not been carried out by a migrant?

100% agree.

Anyone carrying a knife is obviously carrying it to use it as a weapon.

Obviously then if they do proceed to use it like yesterday they should be given life in prison. I would have said the death sentence but that would make it an easy way out for them.
one difficulty is its often juveniles carrying weapons-do you send them all to prison for a decade? what happens when they come out?

its v complicated-you obv need a deterrent/stop and search etc but only as a part of a much wider solution.

Migrant or not the migration problem is out of control no normal british person wants any more here they don’t respect our land when they are here and that’s just scratching the surface for another day and topic. What happened yesterday is absolutely despicable and if that was my daughter lying in the street full of blood and it was someone who did this because of political or religious views I think I’d be doing life in jail . I honestly hate this country right now
You’re on the wrong thread. He wasn’t a migrant unless you count Wales as abroad.

Oh I've let them go, but I never thought I'd have to give my 13 year old advice to scoop and run his sister in the event of something happening. I didn't like that feeling at all and I shouldn't feel like I have to.
You shouldn't have to, but it's worth remembering the vast majority in this world are caring, compassionate people who wouldn't hurt fellow human beings.

The sooner we are all given a what you can and cannot say book without offending , the better. Have you noticed, it never seems to be the minorities who have a problem, it’s their unelected woke spokesperson ( carefully avoiding the word man) who cannot wait to attach a label and speak on their behalf.

Bloody hell, give it a fucking rest.
Young kids have been murdered and you're blurting out shite like that (and other posts)

Halfmist? More like half a fucking brain.

-------------------------

Such a grim situation, absolutely awful for all involved.
Not sure how you ever recover from something of this nature tbh.
Whomever has done it should never see the light of day again.

world would be a better place if everyone come off it.

We just can't cope with social media, or having unlimited, unchecked information at our fingertips. It was bad enough having the media at times in years gone by, but we've sunk to new depths since the introduction of things like Facebook, Twitter etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.