Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No but if it went the other way you would be fucking fuming, it's no good telling the refs and us fans 'the mugs' haven't a clue what's going on, look I'm delighted we're through but it's just another example of OUR game being fucked over.
But it’s always a foul anywhere on the pitch, every weekend you see forwards punished for trying to close down a defender clearing it in the same way and no one bats an eyelid.

The only reason why there’s any controversy is Neville’s entirely bullshit reaction. Mario Melchiot on espn (the former Dutch international) had no complaints about it and the rest of that panel all agreed it was a penalty.

I’m actually amazed it’s even a debate. If it happened against City then I’d fully expect a penalty.

44ca569beb564da7cc3141a6d5f48bec390.jpg

Taylor didnt even get us to the finals.
So SAF better than pep because he won more trophies? Wtf planet are you guys on trying to justify how right you are.
Taylor got England to the 1992 finals.

For what it's worth, I think Southgate has done markedly better than Taylor. I can argue therefore that Southgate is a better manager. I can argue he's the second-best manager England have had. But until he wins something, he's not a successful manager.

You can argue that SAF has been more successful than Pep because he's won more trophies, but my argument is that Pep is the better manager because he's won far more by the age of 53 than SAF. He's also won more trophies-per-season that he's been in management.

But if you haven't won a trophy then you've not been successful. City winning the FA Cup in 2011 was celebrated keenly for that very reason.

Simon Jordan on talkshite going on about how England, Southgate gets easy draws in the finals. He really sets the media tone sometimes. That'll be parroted by his followers on here. Just enjoy it ffs.
He has.

Look at the qualifying groups and then each tournament. How they've 'opened up' for him in the knockouts.

Luck has played a huge part in his tenure as manager. A better manager would have won a world cup and a euros already.

Maybe his luck will come in on Sunday. I won't begrudge him that as over time they'll be less of us around to point out the obvious about his career.

He will be knighted after this tournament regardless of the final result and why not leave the job on a high as well. We can then laugh when he becomes the rags boss in September.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.