Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You'd be better asking why a defender of ours is advancing towards an attacking player with his studs up in the area - or anywhere for that matter.
Foul all day long - may not be Chopper Harris, but foul all the same. The defender was reckless.
A few of the England supporting pundits thought it was a fortuitious descision. I would be the same if City ever get that call too.

He has.

Look at the qualifying groups and then each tournament. How they've 'opened up' for him in the knockouts.

Luck has played a huge part in his tenure as manager. A better manager would have won a world cup and a euros already.

Maybe his luck will come in on Sunday. I won't begrudge him that as over time they'll be less of us around to point out the obvious about his career.

He will be knighted after this tournament regardless of the final result and why not leave the job on a high as well. We can then laugh when he becomes the rags boss in September.
Win your group and the draws get easier. We only got the "lucky" side by being top.

I am not biased either. England pundits seem to think it was soft.
You mean *some English pundits.

Whereas every European one, including the two Scot’s, one Frenchman and a Dutchman on ESPN all agreed it’s a penalty.

But yes, you’re blind if you can’t see this is studs up.

IMG_4142.jpeg

Look how far away the ball is when he contacts Kane. It’s a foul anywhere on the pitch.

I’ve no clue which country you’re from, but you’re not remotely right. You also don’t agree that England were fully deserved winners, you may not think you’re showing bias but I can assure you that you are. No club teams in your country you ever fancied supporting?

Still a fortutious call.
Possibly but I cheered the conversion from the rafters and will do again if we get another like it on Sunday.
Must admit I have moved on thinking about it (will leave that to the Dutch).

Whereas ever European one, including the two Scot’s, one Frenchman and a Dutchman on ESPN all agreed it’s a penalty.

View attachment 124990

Look how far away the ball is when he contacts Kane. It’s a foul anywhere on the pitch.

I’ve no clue which country you’re from, but you’re not remotely right. You also don’t agree that England were fully deserved winners, you may not think you’re showing bias but I can assure you that you are. No club teams in your country you ever fancied supporting?
If it was unaminous then I see where you are coming from. But seeing you have a dog in the fight when it comes to England I'll leave you alone.

Whereas every European one, including the two Scot’s, one Frenchman and a Dutchman on ESPN all agreed it’s a penalty.

View attachment 124990

Dixon did a Murphy and nailed his colours to the first dribble that came out of his meeley mouth. "Not a pen". Then with every showing of it clearly being a reckless attempt to impede Kane, he wasn't big enough to admit he was wrong.
Surprised he didn't claim it was fake footage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.