Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If it was unaminous then I see where you are coming from. But seeing you have a dog in the fight when it comes to England I'll leave you alone.
I’ve been one of the team’s most ardent critics over the last month bud. We didn’t deserve to go through against Slovakia, we scraped past Switzerland, we were wank in the group and I think our manager is a gusset stain, but it was a deserved win last night and a penalty.

I’ve been one of the team’s most ardent critics over the last month bud. We didn’t deserve to go through against Slovakia, we scraped past Switzerland, we were wank in the group and I think our manager is a gusset stain, but it was a deserved win last night and a penalty.
I disagree with the penalty call but I agree with the rest of your post ( going off the first half performance England definietly deserved the win. Secon half not so much). As I said in another thread I have mentally checked out with England so I am sticking to being 100% neutral.

I disagree with the penalty call but I agree with the rest of your post ( going off the first half performance England definietly deserved the win. Secon half not so much). As I said in another thread I have mentally checked out with England so I am sticking to being 100% neutral.
My final comment on it. The player in question has no complaints by the sound of it.

This Spanish team is unbelievably good. They are much better than the Italian team we played in the last final. They have pretty much dominated every match they have been in and dispatched them well enough.

The Germans may argue they should have had a penalty in the match and also caused them the occasional problems.

I hope we can do it. The bookies have the Spaniards firm favourites

But it’s always a foul anywhere on the pitch, every weekend you see forwards punished for trying to close down a defender clearing it in the same way and no one bats an eyelid.

The only reason why there’s any controversy is Neville’s entirely bullshit reaction. Mario Melchiot on espn (the former Dutch international) had no complaints about it and the rest of that panel all agreed it was a penalty.

I’m actually amazed it’s even a debate. If it happened against City then I’d fully expect a penalty.
I wouldn't

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.