Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t think Southgate knows how to coach an attack. He’s very good defensively, but then can’t create patterns of play, so unless the players click into some formation that works, we always look disjointed.

Look at Spain. They had a system that their players played in. Rodri gets injured? No problem, Zubimendi knows what is expected of him as a 6. No Pedri, no problem, Olmo steps in. No formation or system change.

The only time we look somewhat competent is if we happen to retain possession after an attacking corner or free kick and have players in the attacking area with our defenders on the halfway line. The rest of the time we just sit deep unable to progress the ball up the pitch so we end up going long. Its absolutely laughable, not a single pattern of play has been implemented by this fucking clown in years. He has to go, Spain were light years ahead of us tactically and positionally.

Tactically we were abominable. We equalise then go straight back to a low block and invite Spain onto us again, which they gratefully accepted. We could have gone for the jugular. Spain had no Rodri and their defence was creaking but oh no, let's stick everyone behind the ball again and hoof it back to Spain. With the players we have it's a disgrace. The sort of thing you'd see if Tony Pulis was given the Man City, Dipper or Arsenal manager jobs.

I'd be gutted if Southgate stays on. Let's get Eddie Howe in.

Tbf, England have stunk the tournament out and it would've been a travesty if we'd won the whole thing. Spain weren't great but the technical side of their game is so much better than ours, always has been.
Over it already tbqh, more fucked off about Rodri getting injured than anything else

Question who the fuck have we played in getting to 2 finals and a world cup semi-final, When it comes to the crunch Italy and Spain kick our arses, Forget saying Holland, they were shit and finished 3rd in their group. When the better teams turn up Southgate shit the bed and only knows one way to play.

Look at Spain on the ball and their movement THEY HAVE A GAME PLAN, Southgate lets our keeper kick the shit out of the ball and punts it upfield and fight for the 2nd ball, You know your not good enough at this level so do us all a big favour and walk away,

Also, Why was Kane kept on for the 2nd half, He was done and shocking and a disgrace to the shirt.
Bellingham was another, What the fuck was your role and how many times did he give the ball away, Foden also did not turn up, Ok he was running around trying his best but at City you would have demanded the ball and take it on himself,

There’s one thing that has been made abundantly clear during this tournament, above anything else. Jude Bellingham is the most overrated player in world football. And a right **** too
That's possibly a bit harsh on yourself as I find your posts quite insightful.
As far a cunts are concerned there are a few on here....complete wankers.
We've lost to an amazing team and I'm more pissed off than anyone else for the record.
Maybe watching City has left some people with a sense of entitlement?

All my mates saying Southgate stays and we win the next World Cup…. I need to come on here for some brotherly love!

He simply has to go now. We looked incapable of the tactical switch it needed to counter the Spanish tactical switch at half time.

How do you make Phil look impotent… Bellingham needed hooking, Rice, well Rice did Rice things. It has to be the coaching, when you see how they play for their clubs.

He can’t stay because he is a nice bloke, which he is! And his record can’t be argued against.

I have no idea who, but if we want to WIN something, changes need to be made.

Anyway, come on City and Rodri’s hammy looked ok to me as he lifted the trophy, thank fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.