Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Amazed we even reached the final playing with essentially no left side.

Spain the better team all tournament, congratulations to them - especially Rodri, who I hope is ok!

For England, it's another lesson to be learned. 3rd time lucky?

Ok. I will admit it. I am a bit sad this evening. I once cared very much about England. I still to this day remember being devastated that afternoon that England chucked away a two-goal lead in Mexico. Even in 1990, it took me months to get over that defeat.
Thing is, time is now going by, and I realise that seeing England win something is very probably not on the cards for me.
100%. I feel exactly the same way and could not get excited about this tournament at all (or the last couple to be honest). You just knew that as long as Southgate is in charge we're not going to win anything.

In terms of quality we have the best squad for years and this has to have been the easiest route to a final ever. You couldn't have hand-picked an easier set of fixtures, yet we still didn't deserve to even be there. I'd have been shocked if we had won tonight.

If they offer that useless fucker a contract then they deserve what they get. We will win fuck all with him in charge. 8 years and it's the exact same. How many time do you need to see this script. Get on top of a game score a goal then sit back and concede. 8 fucking years and it's the same story

Last edited:
Amazed we even reached the final playing with essentially no left side.

Spain the better team all tournament, congratulations to them - especially Rodri, who I hope is ok!

For England, it's another lesson to be learned. 3rd time lucky?
Luck had nothing to do with it (apart from the fact that we were lucky to actually reach the final). It's a manager capable of coaching this set of players correctly that we need.

He gave the initiative right back to Spain after the equaliser. They were reeling, and the thing they needed was a breather and a chance to pass the ball around and regain confidence. Watching it, reminded me why there is so much emphasis these days on having a goalkeeper who can play out from the back.
Yep, exactly this.

He's not average lol. He didn't have his best tournament but covered more yards than any other player.

If that's what matters then we should call up Mo Farah.

Rice is a trier, no doubt, but he's got no real quality to run a game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.