Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How often did Foden get the ball played to him by Bellingham? Or Mainoo? They both wanted to be the star of the show, Phil was running round like a headless chicken trying to get the ball because nobody was getting it to him, and when he did he had no support. Midfield just passed sideways and back, Saka can't pass, Mainoo tried too hard if anything when he should have been passing instead of trying to take players on, while Bellingham didn't really do anything of note. This was the same for most of the tournament.

First half it looked like Foden was told to stay on Rodri, he was constantly looking for him and didn't stray too far from him.

That sums us up, our best attacking player being told to marshall the oppositions defensive midfielder.

Phil is blameless for me, his teammates are incapable of getting him on the ball in the right positions he can be effective. It wasn't going to change during a tournament so Gordon should have played instead to balance the side out but he didn't do that either. Foden needs the ball in pockets of space near the box with movement around him to combine with, or overlapping runners wide to create space for him to cross or shoot. This simply doesn't happen in Southgate's England team. Phil isn't Yaya Toure who can pick the ball up on the halfway line and steamroller his way through the opposition. I don't know what people expect him to do.
100% spot on. we all know what he can do in the right position with the right service. I suspect Bellend was a bit worried about being upstaged, because he is clearly the sort of player who cares more about his ego than his teammates.

Pickford's long punt up to Kane made me cringe, it was eighties Wimbledon, the only difference being it actually worked for them, Kane never in seven games held the ball up and brought other players into our attack, the tactic was a dismal failure, this must have been under the managers instructions, Einsteins definition of madness. Southgate is a poor manager and must go.

Yet another epic fail bu the negative one folk can pull single players out but was it there fault that at 1-1 we should have gone for the kill but what happens ?????

The same as 2018
The same as 2021
The same as 2022

We simply dont kill sides off when we are on top.

Fook if he stays on them im done with it

Then why did you play him in every fucking match instead of Watkins!?

Untitled.jpg

100% spot on. we all know what he can do in the right position with the right service. I suspect Bellend was a bit worried about being upstaged, because he is clearly the sort of player who cares more about his ego than his teammates.
He couldn't wait to fuck off the pitch at full time.

How often did Foden get the ball played to him by Bellingham? Or Mainoo? They both wanted to be the star of the show, Phil was running round like a headless chicken trying to get the ball because nobody was getting it to him, and when he did he had no support. Midfield just passed sideways and back, Saka can't pass, Mainoo tried too hard if anything when he should have been passing instead of trying to take players on, while Bellingham didn't really do anything of note. This was the same for most of the tournament.
For me Mainoo was good in the comp as were others including our lads but the biggest fkin charlatan that won’t be highlighted is this Bellingham Cnut Managers average , how we got to the final baffling but fk me Bellingham ????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.