Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Harry Kane will release an autobiography in a few years, probably called something like "Look What I Could've Won," and there'll be a chapter in it titled, "That Time I Turned Up at Euro 24 Completely Unfucking Fit."
The follow-up would be the Invisble Man Diaries.

Harry Kane will release an autobiography in a few years, probably called something like "Look What I Could've Won," and there'll be a chapter in it titled, "That Time I Turned Up at Euro 24 Completely Unfucking Fit."

The fact Southgate took him off before 60 minutes doesn't just tell me was simply having a poor game, it's Southgate basically admitting Kane is not match fit.

Shite game or not, a fit Harry Kane isn't getting hooked after 58 minutes in a final.

He's not fit and they knew it.

Populations of countries have always been a bit of a weird argument for me
Why haven't USA, China or India got a good football team, surely you would think those counties could muster 11 great player considering the billions of people that live there, they all countries that love football, and yes USA too, English teams always sell out when they go over there
It's not the be-all and end-all, but when you struggle against countries with a population of 2.1 million - or 5 countries with a COMBINED population of 20 million less than England alone - there has to be something wrong.

My point is we're not scraping past the top countries, France or Germany, Portugal or Italy etc, we're scraping past relative minnows. And while I know it's not that black-and-white, just for the record Spain have 10 million less people to choose from than we do too. It's not a one-off, I've not even mentioned Iceland (pop. less than 400k), the signs were there then and in previous matches.

I would argue that the countries you mention have never really taken football that seriously as a top level, well established professional game like most of Europe do. USA more so, but only relatively recently.
My point is if you lose an FA cup match to McColl's Newsagents Paperboys XI, or just scrape a win, well that's the magic of the FA Cup innit, but when you do it time and again it's telling you that you have a problem. We all knew what would happen once we drew a major player.

It's not the be-all and end-all, but when you struggle against countries with a population of 2.1 million - or 5 countries with a COMBINED population of 20 million less than England alone - there has to be something wrong.

My point is we're not scraping past the top countries, France or Germany, Portugal or Italy etc, we're scraping past relative minnows. And while I know it's not that black-and-white, just for the record Spain have 10 million less people to choose from than we do too. It's not a one-off, I've not even mentioned Iceland (pop. less than 400k), the signs were there then and in previous matches.

I would argue that the countries you mention have never really taken football that seriously as a top level, well established professional game like most of Europe do. USA more so, but only relatively recently.
My point is if you lose an FA cup match to McColl's Newsagents Paperboys XI, or just scrape a win, well that's the magic of the FA Cup innit, but when you do it time and again it's telling you that you have a problem. We all knew what would happen once we drew a major player.
China will win next world cup and India the one after I assume.

Subtitle: And That Schmuck Still Played Me in Every Match

Question who the fuck have we played in getting to 2 finals and a world cup semi-final, When it comes to the crunch Italy and Spain kick our arses, Forget saying Holland, they were shit and finished 3rd in their group. When the better teams turn up Southgate shit the bed and only knows one way to play.

Look at Spain on the ball and their movement THEY HAVE A GAME PLAN, Southgate lets our keeper kick the shit out of the ball and punts it upfield and fight for the 2nd ball, You know your not good enough at this level so do us all a big favour and walk away,

Also, Why was Kane kept on for the 2nd half, He was done and shocking and a disgrace to the shirt.
Bellingham was another, What the fuck was your role and how many times did he give the ball away, Foden also did not turn up, Ok he was running around trying his best but at City you would have demanded the ball and take it on himself,
How often did Foden get the ball played to him by Bellingham? Or Mainoo? They both wanted to be the star of the show, Phil was running round like a headless chicken trying to get the ball because nobody was getting it to him, and when he did he had no support. Midfield just passed sideways and back, Saka can't pass, Mainoo tried too hard if anything when he should have been passing instead of trying to take players on, while Bellingham didn't really do anything of note. This was the same for most of the tournament.

That's possibly a bit harsh on yourself as I find your posts quite insightful.
As far a cunts are concerned there are a few on here....complete wankers.
We've lost to an amazing team and I'm more pissed off than anyone else for the record.
Maybe watching City has left some people with a sense of entitlement?
Lost to an amazing team? Who? Spain are a decent side in a tournament that, in my opinion, was full of generally very poor teams and there for the taking. They were easily the best team at the finals but they didn't exactly have much competition. Amazing? Nope, not in my view.

Because he was shite against Iceland and your manager left out a player that played well in a friendly.
The only thing he done was run the ball out of play in his few minutes played.
Jack had a poor season but he would have been a better option than that ****.
Jack would have been a better option than Bellingham too. That goal aside, he didn't do a lot against bang average teams from countries barely the size of Greater Manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.