Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dont like stats( in football esp), altough i live with them..
i liked this chart..from FT article today. here is an anomaly

ceteris paribus, just from the graph below,
some might say that,
kill them in the first half....
1720799837767.png

Last edited:
Watched most of this tournament with the sound off, I just can't handle the hype and bs that's spouted. One time I happened to have the sound on I caught the presenter saying "JB the icon of this England team"...if I'd been physically able I'd have scissor kicked my telly.

I'm English so of course I want us to win but I will probably avoid any media after if we do. I want all City boys to do well, if Spain win I'll be happy for Rodri. My biggest hope is that Kane retires from international football regards of the result.

Watched most of this tournament with the sound off, I just can't handle the hype and bs that's spouted. One time I happened to have the sound on I caught the presenter saying "JB the icon of this England team"...if I'd been physically able I'd have scissor kicked my telly.

I'm English so of course I want us to win but I will probably avoid any media after if we do. I want all City boys to do well, if Spain win I'll be happy for Rodri. My biggest hope is that Kane retires from international football regards of the result.
I thought Kane retired at the start of the tournament? Seems like it anyway.

English but I don't have strong links with the national side
Bit like me mate . My father was Hungarian and I spent a lot of time in Hungary so my first love will always be Hungary but I used to love to watch and follow England but I can’t handle the hype surrounding England because it’s as if England just need to turn up and they win . I still say to this day that the italia 90 squad was the best England team I’ve ever seen .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.