Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wish they would announce if we will have a bank holiday for winning or not so I know if it's worth supporting England.

6 games played
45 good minutes of reasonable play in 6 games
Will put them alongside Greece as the most undeserving winners, should it happen
England & France gave it a good shot of being the shitest team since Greece to win it. Splendid efforts by both although its going to have to be a woeful performance by Spain to allow Greece to lose their title.

I have yet to hear one pundit, writer or anyone I know say this? Can you point me in the direction of who exactly are saying this plea

I'm in Berlin and looking for a ticket, hoping to pay a bit less than those prices but one way or another I intend to be in that stadium come Sunday. Came over last Weds and got lucky with tickets on Saturday and Wednesday, need to keep the run going.
Was over for the group games and toyed with the idea of the semi final but gonna go to the dam for the Holland_ Hungary game in November . One good thing with England is you don’t need a tickets as it’s just as good outside the ground . Enjoy mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.