Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Two questions.
1 what channel will give the best coverage,Itv or bbc
2 can anyone tell me how old the Spanish wonder kid is ?
The Spanish wonder kid has his seventeenth birthday this weekend, Saturday. Sixteen when he scored, the youngest ever in euros.

Foden and Saka will be key to England. If Spain have any sense they'll have observed how Saka tormented Cucurella when Arsenal spanked Chelsea 5-0 a couple of months ago. It was more Bukkake Saka than Bukayo Saka. ...
You surely didn't compare last season's version of Chelsea to Spain?...

As others mentioned Cucrella has different players around now and had a top EURO (even if he's a also a top class cheating bastard).

I just watched the highlights of your famous club vs Chelsea and Saka was not tormenting Cucurella at all. Only in your red dreams maybe.

There's time enough til Sunday, so if someone likes to check the 5 goals and Saka's impact, 'tormenting Cucurella':

You surely didn't compare last season's version of Chelsea to Spain?...

As others mentioned Cucrella has different players around now and had a top EURO (even if he's a also a top class cheating bastard).

I just watched the highlights of your famous club vs Chelsea and Saka was not tormenting Cucurella at all. Only in your red dreams maybe.

There's time enough til Sunday, so if someone likes to check the 5 goals and Saka's impact, 'tormenting Cucurella':

I was at the match so I don't need to watch edited highlights.

Saka and Foden will be key on sunday and Cucurella will be a weak link for Spain.

Fancy going over for the game on sunday......

I'm in Berlin and looking for a ticket, hoping to pay a bit less than those prices but one way or another I intend to be in that stadium come Sunday. Came over last Weds and got lucky with tickets on Saturday and Wednesday, need to keep the run going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.