Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Morning !

So after 7 games in the tournament for England.
I still don't know the system or tactics. Is it park the bus ? Yes. Is it hoofball ? Yes. Is it tippy tappy ? Sort of sometimes. Is it walking football ? Yes.

If it's park the bus than you counter attack with pace. England didn't.

If it's hoofball you again play with pace and very direct. England didn't.

If it's tippy tappy the players need to be confident on the ball and being thinking 3 passes ahead before receiving the ball. England didn't.

If it's walking football than I'll give credit to southgate. Kane and bellend were excellent at this. By far the best two player in the tournament.

Could England have won this ? Yes but you can't keep playing with only 9 players. It should be those 9 complaining of being knackered. Kane and bellend walk most games so should be the fittest.

It's interesting that England best players were Stones and his defensive partner. A type southgate gate team !. Southgate hasn't a clue about attacking.

All the work done for the last 15 years planning state of the art facilities in St George’s Park working alongside talented academy players & making sure they had a brand of football to play. We’ve won at all age levels doing this & then this fraud doesn’t know what to do.
He brings Rico in the squad & they marvel at him in the rondo & playing between the lines. Play him left back, gets MOTM & then he bemoans we have no one but Shaw. I’m not saying Rico was the solution just that he has no idea of how to play out from the back.
He’s got lucky in recent tournaments facing the worst Italian, German & Dutch teams in history & this Spanish team is nowhere near the previous teams.

He may do the decent thing and step down but I guarantee a knighthood is in the offing. There's no better nation in the world when it comes to rewarding failure.
Worryingly he has a really high opinion of himself, he sees few if any flaws in his management and coaching ability. I suspect he wants to stay on and the clueless FA will agree and back him again. And the happy clappers that cant see beyond his record will agree and back this decision.

From what I can see online it's down to:

non City fans:

1. Not playing that Alexander-Arnold fella as he's a better footballer than Walker who just runs fast.
2. Foden didn't contribute anything and actually got in the way of a better player in Palmer.
3. Foden didn't contribute anything and actually detracted from the only real world class player England have in Bellingham.
4. Best generation of players for a while (or, since the last best generation of players) who are wasted under Southgate.
5. Why did City sell Palmer.

City fans:

1. Bellingham is shite and overrated.
2. Foden played out of position.
3. Southgate shite tactics.
4. Best generation of players for a while (or, since the last best generation of players) who are wasted under Southgate.
5. Why did City sell Palmer.

non England fans:

1. Got away with an easy draw once again and the first decent team England played beat them.
2. A lot of the players are vastly overrated and as much so as the last 'generational' team with Lampard/Gerrard/Beckham/Scholes etc, etc.

Worryingly he has a really high opinion of himself, he sees few if any flaws in his management and coaching ability. I suspect he wants to stay on and the clueless FA will agree and back him again. And the happy clappers that cant see beyond his record will agree and back this decision.
Think the major clue was him not coming out and jacking it in last night ..........he will sit back the powers that be will massage his ego and we have the useless **** for another 4 years :(

If last night wasnt a wake up call for the powers that be then i give up ...........the whole tournament has been a sham.........players being played out of posistion a system that doesnt fit in with the attacking players he has ............relying on certain players that MAY produce i mean how many times was Foden taken off while that ocerated shite Bellingham was kept on the pitch ?????
Put it this way if he gets another 2 years then i will simply fook it off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.