Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More worried about us succeeding than your own team doing well. Small time mentality as usual from the bitter whinging Jocks.
No it’s not. I was brutally honest with my assessment of us. I’m also not bitter. Why woukd I be bitter about you, I’m telling the truth. You are overhyped to fuck. Come the time to back that hype up, you didn’t get close. That’s just a fact. Pointing that out isn’t bitter, it’s just an accurate assessment of how poor they were.

I still believe however, a better mind can fit it all together. Pep made David Silva and KdB, 2 natural #10s, play as #8s together.
Of course they can

People think England are the only team that are the only team that have the hard job of fitting good players into a team. Most really good international teams have had this same situation, the successful managers make it work.

I don't rate Southgate at all I think he's absolutely bobbins, Having said that, Some of the players are getting away with it today and it's Southgate getting it in the neck.

I must have been watching a different game, Everyone applauding Luke Shaw perfomance! I watched him getting attracted to the ball and letting Yamal spin off him for the first goal, Constantly getting caught out of position in the second half.

Declan Rice, Where the fuck do you start with him! Absolutely shite footballer. Getting caught of position, Giving the ball away numerous times.

Some of the players need to take a look at themselves too.

I particularly enjoyed Pickford booting the ball 60 yards every single time he got it and giving it straight back to Spain, every single time. Lovely stuff.
Saying that he made a vital save to keep England in it despite being second best.

Then why was the simplest stuff beyond them? It did on my telly at least. Regardless of a shit manager, “brilliant players’ still turn up and show they are brilliant. Who did that? Stones, that’s it. How could he play so great snd the rest looked as far away from brilliant as they did?

Maybe they are brilliant, we will need to wait and see, because there was fuck all remotely near that on show.
You can't say regardless of the manager when he is the person that the players get their instructions from. On the rare occasion pep gets his tactics drastically wrong and we get beat, we're not typically looking at the players who were all shit and asking why they didn't turn up, were looking at why pep instructed the players to do what they did. If you don't do what the manager wants you to do, you're generally not getting on the pitch. The players were following instructions.

Foden is the player of the year, he's been majestic all season for us and numerous times during the season he carried us when players around him werent performing or unavailable but he's undeniably been complete garbage for England, that isn't because in the space of a fortnight between the season ending and reporting for England duty he suddenly stopped being a brilliant player.

We don't need to wait and see, we've been seeing it for years on a weekly basis.

Last edited:
No it’s not. I was brutally honest with my assessment of us. I’m also not bitter. Why woukd I be bitter about you, I’m telling the truth. You are overhyped to fuck. Come the time to back that hype up, you didn’t get close. That’s just a fact. Pointing that out isn’t bitter, it’s just an accurate assessment of how poor they were.
Do you really think one of your players would get in the England starting eleven? Come back when you are talking sense until then i dont see a current big demand for a gloating jock on this thread?

LOL! He is right your just another bitter Scotcher celebrating an England loss. You seem to disappear from the England threads after the Swiss game but at 10:05pm last night you turn up again to tell us how shit we all are and then continue to post another 10 times on this thread alone. Pathetic!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.