Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Then why was the simplest stuff beyond them? It did on my telly at least. Regardless of a shit manager, “brilliant players’ still turn up and show they are brilliant. Who did that? Stones, that’s it. How could he play so great snd the rest looked as far away from brilliant as they did?

Maybe they are brilliant, we will need to wait and see, because there was fuck all remotely near that on show.
Magic, I know shit when I see it. I agree England were shit to watch all tournament but that is not a shit squad.
That is not a happy looking team unit however. Not just Bellingham, but he is certainly a large part of the tail wagging the dog.
Someone in here mentioned the home nations and us(Ire) not backing England when in Benidorm or Tenerife etc watching England play. It’s driven by the English media and endorsed by the type of English support that you get that doesn’t integrate well. I’ve drank and watched shite. Sorry, I mean Ireland play against many an opposition and drank and had banter with the opposing supporters. It’s just natural and nobody even considers trouble. Sometimes with the English support it’s like a siege mentality of us against the world.
Maybe understandable but really they should be over it by now.

And therein lies the crux of it with most other support. It’s a case of ‘get over yourselves’.
And that goes for how the team is portrayed in the media too.

These are players we see and support every week for their clubs. I don’t look at the English squad and want them to do bad. I want to see quality football. Let’s face it, I’ll be waiting a long time if I’m relying on Ireland pulling up any trees.

I just hate the EFA conservative system and don’t regard Southgate as being in control at all.

Could you imagine the football that squad could produce under the likes of Pep.
Egos would not be tolerated. You adapt or your dropped and replaced with someone who can adapt. Simple.

Saying that he made a vital save to keep England in it despite being second best.
I’d expect any goalkeeper of a half decent level to make the saves he did.
The rest of his game is circa 1990. Englands issues stem from the fact he gives the opposition the ball back every time he gets possession and puts his team on the back foot.

I think Southgate needs to go primarily for the Kane debacle.
Here was a player clearly unfit yet neither waistcoat or Kane himself had the personal responsibility to say no.
This affected the team greatly as it permeated a static formation.
Bellingham is what England crave. He is the new Beckham. Capable of great moments but lofted to an impossible level by the MSM that his ability cannot match. How many times does he lose the ball only to fall over and bang his fists on the ground? Phil should be that man “but he ls City innit”.
Not taking a fit left back or left winger led to a horrrible imbalance -Kane’s rigidity made it even worse.
England are a very hard side to beat which is different to a side that can win trophies.
And finally what a weird Christian name “Sixteenyearold Yamal “

Exactly this. Sackable offence in my opinion, it's not like we didn't have options in attack. And surely we could have found a fit left back? Even a fully fit Shaw isn't exactly quick.
Just shows what we all thought he’s a yes man and the players deep down will have no respect for him

It did but he did half his job (although the struggles in distribution was partly down to Spain and Southgate)
England would be far better with only an above average shot stopper but an elite passer.....we've seen it with Hart.

I think Southgate needs to go primarily for the Kane debacle.
Here was a player clearly unfit yet neither waistcoat or Kane himself had the personal responsibility to say no.
This affected the team greatly as it permeated a static formation.
Bellingham is what England crave. He is the new Beckham. Capable of great moments but lofted to an impossible level by the MSM that his ability cannot match. How many times does he lose the ball only to fall over and bang his fists on the ground? Phil should be that man “but he ls City innit”.
Not taking a fit left back or left winger led to a horrrible imbalance -Kane’s rigidity made it even worse.
England are a very hard side to beat which is different to a side that can win trophies.
And finally what a weird Christian name “Sixteenyearold Yamal “

Bang on. Southgate knows kane isn't fit.

Shite game or not, a fit Kane doesn't get hooked in a final before the 60 minute mark by Southgate, no chance in hell .

The fact he actually did it is basically admitting that Kane is not fit, so that poses the question about why he was even playing

Last edited:
Even we could see that Harry Kane and Luke Shaw we not physically fit for this tournament.

Southgate insisted on playing them and their lack of fitness showed in the end.

We did well to get to the final, but we was probably one of the worst teams to watch from a neutral point of view.

On another day, Spain win that game at a canter.

LOL! He is right your just another bitter Scotcher celebrating an England loss. You seem to disappear from the England threads after the Swiss game but at 10:05pm last night you turn up again to tell us how shit we all are and then continue to post another 10 times on this thread alone. Pathetic!
He normally likes to use the word **** alot, it seems very apt when he's being one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.