Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From kick off, we had the ball. It was passed straight back to Pickford, who then walloped it up the other end and subsequently out for a goal kick to Spain. Possession lost within a few seconds. I immediately switched off and continued watching 'Kin' on Netflix - far more entertaining than watching waste-of-space Kane(pen) doing absolutely fuck all...again.

As neutral as they come.i am the same with my own team. You can delude yourself you are better, I choose to say what I see, rather than what I want to see. And what I saw was an overhyped team who were favourites look like they were found out from the off.
That's at least the third time today that you've claimed England are "overhyped".

Who by? Are you aware that Lineker and Shearer got into a debate with the England camp during the first two rounds after criticising them? I've not seen any tv pundits hyping England up as one of the best.

Our fans? Have you read this thread or do you just use it to spout your shite off repeatedly? Nobody that I'm aware of has said England are one of the best teams and should win it.

Overhyping is just another of the tired, ludicrous allegations you jocks come out with every two years when us English quite rightly try to enjoy our country competing in an international tournament.

Reading a few replies to your posts, it seems that quite a few more are beginning to see through you and realising what you are. The sooner the better.

Sick of actuall players being singled out put it this way Spain easily the best team in the tournament now you put Southgate in charge of that lot they would have massively failed.

Fook having a go at Luke Shaw now who in the right mind would have taken a player that hasnt played since February????
Southgate
Who has turned tbe best players in Spain, England and Germany into bog standard players ?????
Southgate
I actually feel for the squads since 2018 because they will go down as underachieving yet we all know where the issue lies and it nothing but a negative bog standard manager

That's at least the third time today that you've claimed England are "overhyped".

Who by? Are you aware that Lineker and Shearer got into a debate with the England camp during the first two rounds after criticising them? I've not seen any tv pundits hyping England up as one of the best.

Our fans? Have you read this thread or do you just use it to spout your shite off repeatedly? Nobody that I'm aware of has said England are one of the best teams and should win it.

Overhyping is just another of the tired, ludicrous allegations you jocks come out with every two years when us English quite rightly try to enjoy our country competing in an international tournament.

Reading a few replies to your posts, it seems that quite a few more are beginning to see through you and realising what you are. The sooner the better.
Leave him be he can look forward to maybe going to the next world cup well maybe that is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.