Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wasn’t shitting myself, that would have been daft. You are shit and had no chance. I don’t think I was quite agreeing. I thought you were gash from the off. As I said, if you were in the other half of the draw you would have been home shortly after us. What England are great at, hyping themselves up to be real contenders. Fucking Ace at that. Tragically, you don’t have the players to back it up. Even with a better system.
Admit it, you were dreading England winning something. It’s doesn’t matter if we fluke it or deserve it, England winning a trophy hits hard into the Scottish psyche. Try getting past a first round then we might be able to have a conversation.

Last edited:
Wasn’t shitting myself, that would have been daft. You are shit and had no chance. I don’t think I was quite agreeing. I thought you were gash from the off. As I said, if you were in the other half of the draw you would have been home shortly after us. What England are great at, hyping themselves up to be real contenders. Fucking Ace at that. Tragically, you don’t have the players to back it up. Even with a better system.

You are right that England are good at backing themselves to win, but the truth is they have the players. What they lack is a top top manager. Pep wins everything with this squad.

Arsenal have stated that their players involved in the final will go on a 3 week break now and will miss the entire US tour. US sponsors not happy about it but the tour starts in a week!

I assume City will do something similar to make sure their players get a proper rest as well?

Very worrying that wastecoat didn't quit last night. I fear another 2 years of this clueless twat. Always rinse and repeat with this clown which is why last night was just as most of us expected-lose to the first real quality team we face with an inability to keep hold of the ball. I genuinely can't wait for the day that this fucking fraud hands over the reins to someone who can coach these players correctly and who has the balls to make big decisions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.